Lets congratulate poster RaiseThese for going on post review

HRWager

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

? I dont side with chapo or any other  libtards  , but i dont want to see them censored or banned. 

So not sure what you are talikng about. 

Wasn’t speaking directly to you...just saying I agree that if the politics didn’t align, there would be complaints from other side due to number of threads.   Same with anything. If someone was pushing a certain religion and posted multiple threads daily on a gambling forum, would be same result.  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

Wasn’t speaking directly to you...just saying I agree that if the politics didn’t align, there would be complaints from other side due to number of threads.   Same with anything. If someone was pushing a certain religion and posted multiple threads daily on a gambling forum, would be same result.  

Except that is not what is going on...Do you ever stop telling fibs about people?

You libs keep repeating the same lies about starting multiple political threads a day when the facts show differently...I post mostly in already started thread.:bulb

You know , use the forum