Teddy got covid?

HurryUpAndDrink

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

This one disappointed me more so than most of the others.

He got a Biden Stimmy today that could cover it very quickly...

Yeah I can see why - But in degen city, this should be no surprise to you people

Even Brick stiffed guys... gambling is a monster and it can devour anyone at anytime

Of course, thats not the case with Teddy, but he got laid off as far as I know and living in Commiefornia, thats gotta be awful

Idk... I like Teddy, I dont believe in the forum world rule that suddenly if you stiff you are the devil...

There are people here like Tentpicks who never stiffs but still comes out as a total bitter piece of shit + racist + classist - and mind you, he is not even wealthy

Just a hypocrite cockgobbler in my book and would rather drink a beer with Ted

BBB never stiffed, and hell, would rather drink beer with a homeless fuk than him

I mean I woke up broke for 7years save a few days in between, still wake up broke somedays now as I gotta catch up or run to buy the house shit I never bother too, before - as I always rented furnished!

But I never got a butterfly tattoo, got a broken arrouw, a koi fish on acid, and a cobra wearin an ace of spades