mikeman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine that ,

,BREAKING: Facebook Scrambles To Hide Colorado Shooter’s Profile When They Discover His Anti-Trump, Pro-Islam Posts

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/23/breaking-facebook-scrambles-to-hide-colorado-shooters-profile-when-they-discover-his-anti-trump-pro-islam-posts/

Lets see how fast this story goes away. These last two shootings are not fiting the narative they want to push.....it will not be long before they just create their own false flag.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Imagine that ,

,BREAKING: Facebook Scrambles To Hide Colorado Shooter’s Profile When They Discover His Anti-Trump, Pro-Islam Posts

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/23/breaking-facebook-scrambles-to-hide-colorado-shooters-profile-when-they-discover-his-anti-trump-pro-islam-posts/

Lets see how fast this story goes away. These last two shootings are not fiting the narative they want to push.....it will not be long before they just create their own false flag.

You’re such a sheep. Lol 

On a now-deleted Facebook page, Alissa described himself as a student interested in “computer engineering/ computer science.... kickboxing.” Posts about mixed martial arts, especially jiu jitsu, dominated the page. Alissa sometimes posted about Islam, often about prayer or holidays.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:
On a now-deleted Facebook page, Alissa described himself as a student interested in “computer engineering/ computer science.... kickboxing.” Posts about mixed martial arts, especially jiu jitsu, dominated the page. Alissa sometimes posted about Islam, often about prayer or holidays.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

You're such a sheep

Just now, jasson621 said:

You're such a sheep

Didn’t want to bother explaining to Raise bc he’s a mentally ill retard , but for you , I will. 

every single time one of these sick pieces of shit go on a shooting spree , the social media companies instantly take down their profiles. Happened w the Boston bomber , the VT shooting, Vegas shooter, etc etc 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Didn’t want to bother explaining to Raise bc he’s a mentally ill retard , but for you , I will. 

every single time one of these sick pieces of shit go on a shooting spree , the social media companies instantly take down their profiles. Happened w the Boston bomber , the VT shooting, Vegas shooter, etc etc 

I don't need anything explained to me but thank you, just pointing out that what our beloved raise said is true and now this story will now handled the polar opposite now by the MSM. 

Just now, jasson621 said:

I don't need anything explained to me but thank you, just pointing out that what our beloved raise said is true and now this story will now handled the polar opposite now by the MSM. 

Yea I never said it wasn’t true , just that it’s SOP this sort of thing, not a conspiracy to cover up who the scumbag was. 

It's true that they always take it down, but the media does report on what's known about their posts from screen shots, etc, they do characterize them, and you can bet if he was a trump supporter they would be blasting it out there, it doesn't appear they are doing that yet. i suspect only places like breitbart will.

Libs like Joey cant help themselves,,,always looking to make excuses for the real  perpetrators of violence, just a straight up ignorant sheep.

Brainwashed AF.    A white man who will say anything  but the truth....just so they dont call him racist

BTW BLM Joey, you ever find that OTHER BLM group  that you were telling me about last year that helped black people, I keep asking you about it but you havent gotten back to me on that address yet..

Here is something interesting , 16 out of 150 mass shooters in 2020 were white, you all can figure out the rest of them

mass.jpeg

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Libs like Joey cant help themselves,,,always looking to make excuses for the real  perpetrators of violence, just a straight up ignorant sheep.

Brainwashed AF.    A white man who will say anything  but the truth....just so they dont call him racist

BTW BLM Joey, you ever find that OTHER BLM group  that you were telling me about last year that helped black people, I keep asking you about it but you havent gotten back to me on that address yet..

Here is something interesting , 16 out of 150 mass shooters in 2020 were white, you all can figure out the rest of them

mass.jpeg

Cool!  This  seems super important and all, but wtf does it have to do with what i said , you methed out retard? 

55 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He's a "person of color".

ahh so no headlines like the white georgia shooter full of hatred towards asians for covid.

oh well.

Every single fuckin shade of skin has pieces of shit.  move the fuck on.  call a piece of shit a piece of shit.  be fair about pieces of shit.  don't speculate, just say hes a pile of shit.