• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

The pipeline in coming back online

They told the hackers to get fucked on their ransom

see how dumb this m'fuker really is

hackers?

ok so this pipeline services key military bases but its vulnerable to some hack. fukin hate this guy more and more every day

When someone refers to the AP as legit it lets you know one of two things about them

1. They are a complete MSM moron  ( examples would be zz, brock, )

2. They are a commie steering you towards misinfo ( I wont list the true commies now but we know who they are here)

I mean cmon, they literally turn the people who caused the shitstorm into heroes.....

https://archive.is/fLQn0

On 5/12/2021 at 5:40 PM, Axl Rose 2020 said:

The pipeline in coming back online

They told the hackers to get fucked on their ransom

The greatest mush in the history of mushes chimes in...And Boom....You are a piece of shit that knows nothing about nothing...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/colonial-pipeline-paid-hackers-nearly-141548661.html

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

bump

Today...40 miles to first station that had gas...60 miles to next...Then 97 to next...Buying as I went along...30 bucks.20 bucks and 9 bucks...Then circled back to first station and they had none...So tomorrow I am starting 70 miles in the hole and hope I can earn a living...

2 minutes ago, Buster said:

Today...40 miles to first station that had gas...60 miles to next...Then 97 to next...Buying as I went along...30 bucks.20 bucks and 9 bucks...Then circled back to first station and they had none...So tomorrow I am starting 70 miles in the hole and hope I can earn a living...

Where are you?

Just now, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Ok, whatever you say fucktard

HaHa fucktard...You are truly a piece of shit that has never been right about anything in your life...One day you will get what is coming to you...You simply lose at everything you say or do...Amazing!!!