Fill up your gas tanks tonight

sleepy

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Ok, whatever you say fucktard

see everyone hates you. not because you are a loser and a know-it-all. but because you are phoney and say your life is great when its a fuking pandemic and the world is falling apart. fukin sociopath 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

see everyone hates you. not because you are a loser and a know-it-all. but because you are phoney and say your life is great when its a fuking pandemic and the world is falling apart. fukin sociopath 

Yep...Amazing...There has been no one even close to being wrong on almost everything for the last 20 years...I wished I was close to his location...

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Send me some of those cheap cigs and I'll send you some High Octane...

11.99 per lb of tobacco...12.00 for 5 cartons of tubes...25 bucks out the door for 5 cartons of cigs...Machine cost 50 bucks but is 11 years old...Wished in a way it wasn't this easy...Terrible habit...

22 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Me too, I'd blow your fuckin head clear off motherfucker

I apologize...Please don't hurt me...I know you are a tough guy and are a force to be reckoned with...Disregard anything I posted...

22 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

On 5/14/2021 at 12:37 AM, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Me too, I'd blow your fuckin head clear off motherfucker

Brock I just left a gathering and Everybody was Kung Fu fighting I tell you what we're findingI know it's a little bit frightening Oh, but it's so enlightening...Do you know kung fu fighting or only gun violence?

See some people only see weak pussies that resort to gun violence and also people of color that you openly detest...So what say you? Are you able to defend yourself without a gun? The answer is no,you are a weak pussy...

On 5/14/2021 at 12:37 AM, Axl Rose 2020 said: