Breaking News Out of Baltimore [Riot Thread]

Cop

Guest boatboatboat

No, but it IS baltimore's fault that they let them run wild, what you do is arrest the first guy who throws a rock and everyone after, you dont just stand there while they loot and burn stores.

the problem is the only way to have taken the rock throwers into custody would have been considered "brutality" as they were taken to the ground by multiple officers and subdued

the problem is the only way to have taken the rock throwers into custody would have been considered "brutality" as they were taken to the ground by multiple officers and subdued

You cant please everyone, but when the police just stand by and allow those animals to run wild, they notice that, and then they get bolder and bolder, and are much harder to stop. It's called nipping it in the bud.

Next time I have to give you an education you fucking crazy fuck, I am charging you.

Life expectancy of a male in Beirut is 76 years of age.

http://www.indexmundi.com/lebanon/de...s_profile.html

Life expectancy of a black male in urban Baltimore-- 65.9 years.

http://jointcenter.org/docs/40925_JCBaltimoreReport.pdf

How's my ass taste Kolzig?

That's how you beat someone down.

well played but you are still a spineless ghost {FACT}

No, but it IS baltimore's fault that they let them run wild, what you do is arrest the first guy who throws a rock and everyone after, you dont just stand there while they loot and burn stores.

That was the plan all along....show enough presence to agitate but allow them to loot and destroy. Get more funding and brand new vehicles by parking older police vehicles in harms way. This also gets the growing sympathy by white america for police brutality against minorities back on the side of law enforcement. Cause we all know property damage is worse than killing people.

That was the plan all along....show enough presence to agitate but allow them to loot and destroy. Get more funding and brand new vehicles by parking older police vehicles in harms way. This also gets the growing sympathy by white america for police brutality against minorities back on the side of law enforcement. Cause we all know property damage is worse than killing people.

Yep same with when the police put out a statement yesterday that the gangs joined forces to kill them. The gangs came out today and said that that never happened.

feel like something big could be brewing tonight. the governor just said "zero tolerance" and there are a lot of ppl with 80 IQ"s still hanging around at dusk :pop

That curfew is BS. Nobody going to be telling me what I can or can't do.

I think the blacks have even less respect for authority than me and I'm about a 1 on a 1-10 scale.

I would test the pigs tonight

I'm sure the black folk will do the same

That curfew is BS. Nobody going to be telling me what I can or can't do.

I think the blacks have even less respect for authority than me and I'm about a 1 on a 1-10 scale.

I would test the pigs tonight

I'm sure the black folk will do the same

you are emilyhaines right. you are more like an 8. but we know its all talk. if you were living in that neighborhodd you would be under the bed with your finger on 911

you are emilyhaines right. you are more like an 8. but we know its all talk. if you were living in that neighborhodd you would be under the bed with your finger on 911

lol

you really think so

i already spent tim in jail for going 1 on 4 against the pigs

i got more shots in than those pussies and even bite one on the hand