Fargo murder

Ts179

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Official documents have been filed against the man who police say strangled and brutally stabbed a 14-year-old girl last Friday near a Fargo strip mall.

23-year-old Arthur Prince Kollie is charged with the attempted murder of Jupiter Paulsen, robbery and aggravated assault.

Fargo Police say they were called to 4340 13th Ave. S. after documents say a garbage man was driving through the parking lot and witnessed Kollie leaning over the victim. The witness stated Kollie had one hand on the teenage victim’s nose and the other hand on her throat. Documents say video surveillance shows Kollie spent around 25 minutes assaulting the victim before running off.

Documents say Jupiter had suffered approximated 25 stab wounds, among other injuries. The victim was intubated and required surgery. On Monday morning, Jupiter’s father told Valley News Live that Jupiter is ‘too far gone,’ and likely won’t make it.

18 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Of course. Do you seriously think this willnot would have posted this if it wasn't?

find me a story of a white guy thrusting a knife into the stomach of a 14-yr old black girl and ill post it. also he has to spend 25 minutes working on her to make sure shes dead

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

find me a story of a white guy thrusting a knife into the stomach of a 14-yr old black girl and ill post it. also he has to spend 25 minutes working on her to make sure shes dead

Find it yourself, you lazy korksacker. You're a racist piece of shit hunting for stories like this to gain cred with the other racist buttwelders and cockgobblers on this forum.

29 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

the 25 stabbings gets me. what on earth could she have done to him

During the O.J. trial the term "overkill" was used to describe the multiple stab wounds.

It implies rage and mental instability. The other end of the spectrum would be an unemotional contract killing.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

During the O.J. trial the term "overkill" was used to describe the multiple stab wounds.

It implies rage and mental instability. The other end of the spectrum would be an unemotional contract killing.

no doubt he had a history of drug abuse. i guarantee it. guys like joeybagofunmarkedpills contribute to this