Receieved a Check from my old job Dominos Pizza

Moldoveanu

[h=2]Receieved a Check from my old job Dominos Pizza[/h]

i worked at this job from 2006 to 2010-11 thats when i got my 2nd job Access a Ride

so last year in 2014 i receieved a letter that stating that the guys decided to sue dominos in a settlement that

when people ordered food from dominoes they would get charged around 1$ 50 cents for delivery! and all the years people have been complaining

that the 1.50$ that they charge for delivery is actually our tip and the people have not been tipping us but we tell them no its not our tip its

for delivery charge because you get it delivered if you come and pick it up you get it free!

so finally somebody stood up last october in a court and decided to fight and i received a letter i had to put down my name info ETC! i sent it back

the law suit would be in November and after that i would just have to wait and i actually received the letter this week!

i opened it and i got 3000$ in check!

they did a calculations for all the drivers who worked at least 40 hours a week they would pay us like 13$ a week!

so i worked for almost 4-5 years thats thats about 225 weeks + - 3000$

yeah i am happy for the guy from my job too hes like 40+ in age but hes fucking broke as fuck!

leaves in a basement with 2 kids and a wife

when we worked together at the pizzeria he would call me and i would put in bets for him but he was betting like 10$ 15$ 20$ a game he did not have a lot of money!

i was using 5dimes to give him the lines but i got so fed up of him fucking calling every minute for game lines 2nd half lines that game this game

so i went to his house and set up a 5dimes account hes playing with it now but just like 50$ - 100$ deposits i have not heard from him since last year when i got the letter!

but i am sure he must be really really happy to get a pay check like this too!