I'm going to tell them to fuck off if they knock on my door

sleepy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Anyone NOT getting either Pfizer or Moderna, at this point, is clueless and can't be helped

Ya how could you not trust Pfizer?? They’ve never lied about any of their drugs before in exchange for huge profits !!! I’m sure they didn’t get fined $2.3b in 2009 for doing so! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE5813XB20090902

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya how could you not trust Pfizer?? They’ve never lied about any of their drugs before in exchange for huge profits !!! I’m sure they didn’t get fined $2.3b in 2009 for doing so! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE5813XB20090902

And also throw in Johnson that put asbestos in baby powder for 40 plus years

This was the worst...

Thalidomide is a drug that was developed in the 1950s by the West German pharmaceutical company Chemie Grünenthal GmbH. It was originally intended as a sedative or tranquiliser, but was soon used for treating a wide range of other conditions, including colds, flu, nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women.

Many children exposed to thalidomide in the womb were born with SALL4 gene mutations, with side-effects including underdeveloped limbs and missing limbs, as well as congenital heart disease, eye defects and other developmental issues.