Red Sox / Yanks Cancelled for COVID.....

FISHHEAD

13 minutes ago, The X said:

Distemper/Parvo.

Rabies- required by law.

Lepto.

Lyme.

Bortadella.

Canine flue. 

All of these could kill your dog. Or make them very uncomfortable or sick.

And alot of these are only required every few years. 

But my better half sells these products for a living. And she gets all the inside info. So it's a pretty simple concept.  She stands behind her products or we wouldn't be giving them to our pets or recommend them. And FWIW there are products she has not trusted...

Evil Puppet of the Industry unforutnately ...lots of feeble minded good people like yourself and wife are used ..sad really that a nice check and some bennies is all it takes for you to allow evil to run roughshod on us.....damn shame really pal

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, ajt said:

Brock triggers the anti-vaxxers more than Fauci :laugh

.....luckily you keep your mouth shut and let zz and brock carry the heavy load, good idea to speak less and focus on the sports to  keep your stupidity in the background

Dont forget when I asked for 1 good thing Biden has done this week, you answered "Stopped the pipeline"

I knew then and there that you were a clueless MSM sheep incapable of logic or reason.

Myself and others have clearly stated that we are not anti vaxxers, this is NOT a vax it is experimental gene therapy

Look it the fuk up.

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

.....luckily you keep your mouth shut and let zz and brock carry the heavy load, good idea to speak less and focus on the sports to  keep your stupidity in the background

Dont forget when I asked for 1 good thing Biden has done this week, you answered "Stopped the pipeline"

I knew then and there that you were a clueless MSM sheep incapable of logic or reason.

Myself and others have clearly stated that we are not anti vaxxers, this is NOT a vax it is experimental gene therapy

Look it the fuk up.

k, enjoy the covid

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look it the fuk up.

HanahahahanhAhahahhahahahahahahH

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look it the fuk up.

How about child tax credit fucktard

My good friend will be getting $1k a month for the rest of the year.

6 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

He's more full of shit than you.

You're both fucked in the head

Just think, 18 months ago you were driving that truck, bragging about your bright future, apparently making wagers of respectable size.

Now you're  driving an uber , delivering fast food to fat shut ins  and cant make a wager to save your life.  Perhaps things will turn around when you get that booster shot. :deemer

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just think, 18 months ago you were driving that truck, bragging about your bright future, apparently making wagers of respectable size.

Now you're  driving an uber , delivering fast food to fat shut ins  and cant make a wager to save your life.  Perhaps things will turn around when you get that booster shot. :deemer

You don't know a single thing about me, keep thinking you do