TGF fantasy football

mike499

1 hour ago, PLB said:

But Joey trusts me with his personal information.

You're just a shit stirring  🤡

DeemaSuhn worried about getting paid after slow paying discounted debts 🤣

Only at TGF.

Pat I’m actually trying to make sure the rules match the league settings. Sorry for being helpful. 

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Deemer said:

Hoops.. as I suggested yahoo isn’t keeping score for anyone not in playoff rounds right now. 

Yahoo is so gay let me see if there is a work around. CBS who I use for my main league lets you.  If not we will take the remainder of the weekly allocations and add it to the prize pool as a last resort (60% 1st, 30% 2nd, 10% 3rd). I really don’t want to do manual calculations.

4 hours ago, Hoops said:

Yahoo is so gay let me see if there is a work around. CBS who I use for my main league lets you.  If not we will take the remainder of the weekly allocations and add it to the prize pool as a last resort (60% 1st, 30% 2nd, 10% 3rd). I really don’t want to do manual calculations.

Totally up to you

Yahoo is free so it has limited functionality. Here is what we will do and this should satisfy both parties.  I’m excluding myself from this FYI.

Since the playoffs have started this week. I will take all the weekly top score prize money for the remaining weeks and split it in half.  Half of it will be added to the prize payout for 1st and second place (split evenly and added to the established payouts announced before season started)

For the remaining 3 teams not in the playoffs (myself excluded increasing your odds), I will manually calculate your top 2 WR’s and top 2 RB’s each week do the other 3 teams and each week you have top score you’ll get a weekly allotment of the remaining 50% weekly money. Playoff teams are excluded from this portion as they have extra prize money added.

4EAEE7F0-9BCC-4D69-ABDE-C5ADF61D016D.gif

37 minutes ago, IAG said:

Maybe this was addressed already?  Why are we starting playoffs this week with six teams on a bye? Doesn’t affect me, but might some.   Why didn’t we wait til next week? Just curious. 

Yeah this is the only league I'm in that's starting playoffs this week. I guess we all knew it from the start but it probably should have been addressed earlier.