Any Olympics locks?

WeinkeToWarrick

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

shit I had a lock for you , but then looked up the odds....1/10

here are some odds though

https://www.pinnacle.com/en/olympics/leagues

But for the records I was referring to the great Georgian lifter Lasha Talakhadze. 109+ kilo weightlifting class.

I cant believe he is only -1000

He wont have to break a sweat to win, not cuz his competition is weak, they are just not even close to his level.

You guys wont be sorry if you watch him perform, he is so exceptional and a pleasure to watch.

U.S. coach Vlatko Andonovski said: "It's obvious we put ourselves in a big hole, but we're the only ones who can get ourselves out of it.

"It's not going to be easy. We've got to get positive results in the next two games, but the fact there is still a chance [means] I know this team is not going to give up."

Sweden leads Group G heading into Saturday's game against Australia in Saitama, while the United States faces New Zealand. The top two teams in the group advance to the knockout round.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

U.S. coach Vlatko Andonovski said: "It's obvious we put ourselves in a big hole, but we're the only ones who can get ourselves out of it.

"It's not going to be easy. We've got to get positive results in the next two games, but the fact there is still a chance [means] I know this team is not going to give up."

Sweden leads Group G heading into Saturday's game against Australia in Saitama, while the United States faces New Zealand. The top two teams in the group advance to the knockout round.

So they still have a chance? - fuckin fake news all over the web.