Why are our Borders wide open ?

redstripe

What the FK..... Deadly virus running rampant.. Illegal immigrants being let in by the thousands . 

Maybe pelosi needs to investigate that ! 

biden and the lefttards are not wasting anytime , digging the hole deeper.

Lets add fkn monkey pox to the choices .

I am sure we can add about 3-4 more strains with the borders open 

HERE IS WHY BORDERS ARE OPEN..  Left needs more votes for 2022-2024 elections.. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am surprised that they are not running ferries, airlifts, etc. to get as many "refugees" (non Cuban of course) to our southern border as possible. The communists are intent on taking down our democracy. The fact that there are no medical examinations at the border and they have put ICE in scarecrow mode tells you all you need to know. 

Just now, shooterman said:

I am surprised that they are not running ferries, airlifts, etc. to get as many "refugees" (non Cuban of course) to our southern border as possible. The communists are intent on taking down our democracy. The fact that there are no medical examinations at the border and they have put ICE in scarecrow mode tells you all you need to know. 

It really is

WHY SO MANY AMERICANS ASLEEP............I JUST DONT GET IT.

We have thousands and thousands of AXL LOSE clones in this country........and worse.

21 minutes ago, Smoke said:

BECAUSE STUPID DUMB TRUMP DIDNT KEEP HIS WORD AND PAY FOR HIS WALL THAT HE PROMISED TO HIS MINIONS. COMPLETE FAILURE ON EVERY LEVEL. BIDEN LEFT TO PICK UP YHE PIECES.

A wall does no good if the gates are open.. Do you actually know what is going on ? 

46 minutes ago, Smoke said:

BECAUSE STUPID DUMB TRUMP DIDNT KEEP HIS WORD AND PAY FOR HIS WALL THAT HE PROMISED TO HIS MINIONS. COMPLETE FAILURE ON EVERY LEVEL. BIDEN LEFT TO PICK UP YHE PIECES.

I think this fuck is clueless enough to think this for real

Would like to give him credit for trolling :doh

2 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Someone give me ONE example of how the border issue is affecting YOU personally

Just one example please

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen

If you are so stupid that you have to ask this question then you will also be stupid enough to dismiss every legit answer, just like you do with the VAX

So just get back in your hole you litte shitstain cuck

4 hours ago, redstripe said:

Texas Governor is doing his best 

Gov. Abbott: Texas' New Border Plan 'Catch And Jail' | Newsmax.com

But the bidens are flying these illegals out and placing them all over the country. 

They need the votes.. unreal what is going on. 

Fuck Abbott 

Guy is a piece of shit that closed his bars, parks and forced citizens to wear masks

He should have closed the border using the national guard on day #1, but instead he wants to mainly cry about the border

7 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fuck Abbott 

Guy is a piece of shit that closed his bars, parks and forced citizens to wear masks

He should have closed the border using the national guard on day #1, but instead he wants to mainly cry about the border

Exactly, when is he going to start arresting the illegals? Something tells me it wont be anytime soon. he needs to close the border entirely, that would slam the US economy and perhaps get a little attention.