AXE BROCK [Video added]

Guest boatboatboat

in all seriousness i think samodom said it best when he said brock always wanted to be the forum big shot and embraced all the hate

i would love to see brock turn it around... he has had a million chances but none have been able to get through... my other very serious question that would help all of us...

brock, will anyone ever be able to get through to you the FACT that your life will be better if you have some kind of conscience? you can turn it all around starting today. all it takes is an apology for the past and a dedication to work hard and pay your bills going forward.

start today, brock, i would be the happiest person on earth if you made this a reality

Like most people, its hard for me to look away from a train wreck. I will probably listen to the interview for entertainment purposes.

But I (as I think many here agree) would not mind at all if Brock never posted on this or any other forum again. The Brock thing jumped the shark long ago.

We all know he is a lying, scamming, degenerate piece of shit. He needs help. But hard to root for a guy like that or even care if he ever gets his shit together. The big losers and victims in all of it are his family. Feel bad for the kid. But not for his wife. She knows who he is and she is somewhat culpable for their situation.

The man suffers from a very acute mental illness and finds solace in the highs and lows gaming provides. I have seen, been privy to and participated in the demise of many Brock Landers in my longtime association with gaming. Most of it at street level, long before the internet was around.

The man and those he touches suffer great pain, not necessarily of their own choosing. I find no entertainment in that at all.

1. What is the recipe for your Easter lamb cake?

2. What is balder...Deb's box or her helmet?

3. Do you sweat more during wing competitions or walking up stairs?

4. Who throws up first when you and Deb look at each others bodies during sex?

5. How many bet points does Adam have in his DSI account?

6. Do you have your own reserved parking spot at bankruptcy court?

7. How is country club life? Do they valet your diamondback when you go to brunch?

8. Who has bigger tits... you or mug?

9. Does Deb's pussy look anything like Kingers belly button?

10. Does Deb have another book in the works?

1. What is the recipe for your Easter lamb cake?

2. What is balder...Deb's box or her helmet?

3. Do you sweat more during wing competitions or walking up stairs?

4. Who throws up first when you and Deb look at each others bodies during sex?

5. How many bet points does Adam have in his DSI account?

6. Do you have your own reserved parking spot at bankruptcy court?

7. How is country club life? Do they valet your diamondback when you go to brunch?

8. Who has bigger tits... you or mug?

9. Does Deb's pussy look anything like Kingers belly button?

10. Does Deb have another book in the works?

:laugh