tailsyoulose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freed's Bakery in Las Vegas creates world's first NFT wedding cake

This NFT is being auctioned with bidding beginning at 0.1 ETH (approximately $370.06) and is available now through Friday, September 10.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/local/freeds-bakery-in-las-vegas-creates-worlds-first-nft-wedding-cake/article_c0ba2ea2-0ff7-11ec-b832-8f11fba8240b.amp.html

On 9/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, tailsyoulose said:

Again. You don't have to like it. But this is reality.

Lots of people don't like the fact that eSports will be the biggest industry of the next 10 years. (yes, it will overtake the NFL and even champions league). 

They hate that a 19 year old streamer makes 80 million a year off stupid videos. That hatred drives them off a cliff.

You have to view the world with fresh eyes.

who you talkin about 80 million for streamin in year?

On 9/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, tailsyoulose said:

LOOT getting a lot of raves. I dunno if I'm sold. Floor is over 13 eth now but I can see the potential for 100+. Simple, minimalistic. But powerful. 

The one thing keeping me off it is the floor to total ratio. Looks off. But I will keep an eye on it.

I've been looking at Loot, forms of Loot (add a letter somewhere) and noun's too but don't have any. It really doesn't make any sense but my thoughts are buy everything with a Twitter community and you'll make money. Flip back and forth time wise with coins and NFTs.

• 8 months later...
On 8/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, tailsyoulose said:

Heres the one that went for 630k:

image.png

As an illustrator, this is not a very hard job, but the concept is very cool. Whoever likes it buys it. Now I also decided to delve into the topic of NFT as much as possible and also try to draw illustrations. My highlight is color solutions, unique palettes for which I find with the help of https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/skin/. Sales success is not very good yet, but in the future I hope that as many digital art lovers as possible will appreciate my work.