Covid hysteria

sleepy

Hospitals in Israel filled with people who did what STIFFY E says must happen.

The people who did not take a TRIAL yet, are NOT THE PROBLEM.

“I understand that most of the patients are vaccinated, even ‘severe’ patients. Exactly. Naturally occurring. Old people, most of them are vaccinated,” Israeli Dr. Kobi Haviv told News Israel 13 Thursday.

“Most of the population is vaccinated, and 90%… 85%-90% of the hospitalizations here are ‘Fully vaccinated’ people.”

Here's some data from louisianna, not quite the 98% nonsense they keep saying is it?  Notice that the vaccinated seem to die more than they should. And of course they dont show the stats for partially vaxxed - if you received a single shot you are vaxxed, not unvaxxed.

In 4-6 weeks it'll look just like israel.

image.thumb.png.7a3d6367717fe02cefcca846451a81af.png

12 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I’m at the gym which means CNN is on in front of me and they are freaking out that ‘Experts’ are fearful that Sturgis will be a Super Spreader 

140,000 people in downtown nashville last night - they mention that?  Of course not.

I was out in SD a month ago - no one watches CNN there anyway.

12 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

We are all accustomed to the media propaganda by now. It's worse than north Korea's media, no exaggeration.

But this strain of propaganda focusing on children is particularly vile, and never before seen.

I wonder what depths they will sink to next. I don't know if it's possible to go lower...

wE1XVfJO.png