Kinger I’m down almost 40 pounds pal and getting strong

Hoops

9 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Too bad you took the shot which will kill you in the next couple of years.

Sleepy raining on the parade float.

The only people that are gonna be real mad are the folks playing poker with him, income stream lost

Hoop is a good guy but not very smart, still thinks the Great Reset is a conspiracy theory related to Xbox games

But I still congratulate him on the weight loss, maybe he can figure out a way to reverse the damage the vax has done?

Thanks pals :cheers

CrossFit has been addicting as fuck, i’mtotally hooked.  Check it out if you’re bored with normal workouts. Some incredible scenery in most of these gyms too :bulb

LOL Sleepy,  very glad I got the vacc since I live in Delta county right now pal 

On 8/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, Hoops said:

CrossFit brother :cheers

What about it?

[Hoops Joke] Do you stop at Krispy Kreme on Friday's to pick up a baker's dozen and then drive to the CrossFit to peep through the window and see the people exercising?  You then rub the grease from the donuts on yourself and call yourself McNasty? [/Hoops Joke]

You should start doing hard drugs maybe hook up with that crack whore who sucked your dick and gave you the hiv.  See if she has some crystal or something that will keep your Little Revolver hard for hours.  It will help your low testosterone that is like a girls and since you really have nothing going for you and are on a long downward spiral you might as well experience some chemical enhancement.

2 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

What about it?

[Hoops Joke] Do you stop at Krispy Kreme on Friday's to pick up a baker's dozen and then drive to the CrossFit to peep through the window and see the people exercising?  You then rub the grease from the donuts on yourself and call yourself McNasty? [/Hoops Joke]

Wtf? :scratch