Shit posters and hard trolls banning

Teddy kgb

I think 99% of TGF posters wouldn’t want shit posters like Paddy and El Chup banned, because for the most part they are ignored...

But BigRubber has a 99% worthless post rate and badgers non stop towards good posters

What would be a single reason to keep this POS posting here? He No fvcking way adds to traffic like Brock does....just a POS poster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I think 99% of TGF posters wouldn’t want shit posters like Paddy and El Chup banned, because for the most part they are ignored...

But BigRubber has a 99% worthless post rate and badgers non stop towards good posters

What would be a single reason to keep this POS posting here? He No fvcking way adds to traffic like Brock does....just a POS poster

I agree, he adds nothing, just mucks up decent threads, I dont like banning anyone but it wouldn't bother me a bit.

As long as posters keep politics out of the sports threads, I'm pleased.

Furthermore, we don't necessarily need anymore political threads outside of the Master Political Thread.

Within said Master Political Thread, moderating opinions is like herding cats. 

I am however disappointed when people call eachother rude names than for no other reason than political differences. 

11 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Fukk Off, STIFF...

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

As long as posters keep politics out of the sports threads, I'm pleased.

Furthermore, we don't necessarily need anymore political threads outside of the Master Political Thread.

Within said Master Political Thread, moderating opinions is like herding cats. 

I am however disappointed when people call eachother rude names than for no other reason than political differences. 

Great Idea Jimmy.

Merge ALL of the Political Threads into the ONE TGF Master Thread...

That way, the Mouthshit Parrots can keep all of their Ignorant Brainless Puke in ONE Thread.

Instead of Trump Ass-Licking Mouthshit Parrots posting the same shit in 5 or 6 threads, and fukking up the whole board.

28 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I catch all you right wingers posting lies and misinformation.  It's understandable you would want me banned.  Your type are Snowflakes and love playing the blame game. Out of a dozen plus right wingers that I exposed as posting lies and right wing false propaganda,  only Milwaukee Mike had the balls to admit his mistakes.  Props to MM. The remaining disinformation dozen plus want me banned. Led by TeddyNazi. ?

I would also bet traffic has gone up since I began posting again. Teddy is a fvcken fool.

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

agree 100%

getting tougher to avoid the jabs… they’re in full court press mode

Lots of momentum on the side of pro life, pro choice, pro abortion, anti fake Christians. We're rolling. 

Misinformed Mikey cries his freedoms are being attacked.

Mike are you pro choice.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I catch all you right wingers posting lies and misinformation.  It's understandable you would want me banned.  Your type are Snowflakes and love playing the blame game. Out of a dozen plus right wingers that I exposed as posting lies and right wing false propaganda,  only Milwaukee Mike had the balls to admit his mistakes.  Props to MM. The remaining disinformation dozen plus want me banned. Led by TeddyNazi. ?

I would also bet traffic has gone up since I began posting again.

Really just foolishness over and over and over

Dude lies his ass off on damn near every post, no one bothers trying to correct him beceasue we know he doesnt care about facts

He finds one tiny error in post from others and has to make a dozen posts following them around in every thread they post in

Its   just nonsense.