Shit posters and hard trolls banning

Teddy kgb

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Really just foolishness over and over and over

Dude lies his ass off on damn near every post, no one bothers trying to correct him beceasue we know he doesnt care about facts

He finds one tiny error in post from others and has to make a dozen posts following them around in every thread they post in

Its   just nonsense.

oh, the irony  :laugh

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

weird times, i’ll agree with that

my body my choice became your body my choice… always someone wanting to tell someone else what yo do, i say live and let live

That's kind of reckless and selfish.  I agree as long as your living isn't putting others in danger.  That's why smoking in most restaurants and bars was banned a while ago. It's common sense, which is so god damn obvious many people don't have.

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Bottom part was for Ted you tard

Sorry, I Misread that Bro'.

You have my heartfelt apologies, and I appreciate the shoutout.

You also have my mutual respect...

I got too caught up in the Fog of War...

Started firing wildly...

Hit the wrong target...

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies, Mr. DS.

I blame the mis-read on the Fog of War (and Pucci jumping on my keyboard)...

Sorry about that...

If I make a mkstake, I own it and apologize...

I'm ALL CLASS...

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

As long as posters keep politics out of the sports threads, I'm pleased.

Furthermore, we don't necessarily need anymore political threads outside of the Master Political Thread.

Within said Master Political Thread, moderating opinions is like herding cats. 

I am however disappointed when people call eachother rude names than for no other reason than political differences. 

we don't necessarily need anymore political threads outside of the Master Political Thread

Good call, Jimmy.

The Following Threads should be IMMEDIATELY MERGED into the Master Political Thread:

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Really just foolishness over and over and over

Dude lies his ass off on damn near every post, no one bothers trying to correct him beceasue we know he doesnt care about facts

He finds one tiny error in post from others and has to make a dozen posts following them around in every thread they post in

Its   just nonsense.

Spot on self description

12 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

chapo is solid. not enough from pucci lately however

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

This.

Well, here'summer update...

The Zoo was closed alot (for about a year (before things got back to normal this summer).

During the public closure it became an endeavor of super-human difficulty (Mission Impossible-esque) to sneak Pucci in to get laid.

Now things are rolling again.

We even wrangled a special invite (VIP Reception) to this:

https://one.bidpal.net/sunset/welcome

Join the Detroit Zoological Society (DZS) and event chairs Sarah and Calvin Ford for our spectacular 21-and-older fundraising gala, Sunset at the Zoo: The Future is Bright on Friday, August 27, from 6:30 - 10:30 p.m.

Sunset, presented by Strategic Staffing Solutions, will provide a sensational evening complete with delicious cuisine, delectable drinks, live entertainment and an auction with “zoonique” prizes.  All guests will enjoy exclusive access to the Detroit Zoo’s expansive and naturalistic animal habitats during this fun-filled celebration.  Benefactors and Patrons are invited to a special VIP Reception before the gala opens to all ticket holders. 

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raise and Runner both belong in mental institutions and are the problem with America 

True but runny is far more morally bankrupt. At least raise isn't an authoritarian lunatic. He's just a regular lunatic. 

If raise was in charge of anything, he'd just rant on and on like Alex Jones. That's fine by me.

If runny was in charge, half the country would be in prison camps, and we'd be forcibly vaccinated weekly until our limbs fell off, because "science".

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

True but runny is far more morally bankrupt. At least raise isn't an authoritarian lunatic. He's just a regular lunatic. 

If raise was in charge of anything, he'd just rant on and on like Alex Jones. That's fine by me.

If runny was in charge, half the country would be in prison camps, and we'd be forcibly vaccinated weekly until our limbs fell off, because "science".

Agreed.

18 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Fuck banning.

I actually don't mind runnys posts. They're more entertaining than raises. And its important to be reminded of just how insane liberals like him are. 

Of course an unhinged LIB spouting nonsense is gonna be more entertaining than a Man telling truths that are not revealed elsewhere.:dancing

you are Not wrong about THIS view

1 hour ago, GreenDoberman said:

LOL at anyone still referencing traffic.  This is like a bar 30 years past its prime with a bunch of broken down fucks hanging on for dear life so they can get a candle lit next to the service well when they die.

Everyone is welcome at TGF, The Glory Faded, bar.

I like this place because it's like a shithole dive bar but you also have people giving out insane 10x and 100x plays like candy. 

Anyone who wants to could become insanely wealthy in just a couple months by tailing raiders plays, for instance, but instead most people too shitfaced to care lol 

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yang speaks the truth.  Ying is tripping and lying. He's an unhinged Trumptard and Pillowguy cultist. DHS just issued a warning about RT's cult. Be on the lookout for violence from right wing radicals. "Unhinged Trumptards".

Yes the DHS been warning about the peaceful Trumpers while they cover for the violent Antifa and BLM crew.....sounds legit dummy

Guys like you SHOULD be topping the clear and present danger to America list. Good thing your foot is rotting off and you cant get around and cant easily act on your violent impulses.

big dummy.jpg

Yesterday I saw video of violent unhinged Trumptards yelling at school board members.  Heard them say "you can leave freely now, but we know who you're and we'll find you". This threatening rhetoric was all over mask mandates. 

The opposite of everything RT claims is the truth. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-are-teaming-up-with-anti-maskers-to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yesterday I saw video of peaceful unhinged Trumptards yelling at school board members.  Heard them say "you can leave freely now, but we know who you're and we'll find you". This threatening rhetoric was all over mask mandates. 

The opposite of everything RT claims is the truth. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-are-teaming-up-with-anti-maskers-to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

That's actually a good thing. You have to take complete control of your local organizations and force the authoritarians to flee. After being told "no", the libs will become terrified that there are people who don't care what they think, and they will move to a city. And then normal people can live peacefully again.