Shit posters and hard trolls banning

Teddy kgb

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Anyone who is not a rich is a poor. All of the people you mention - they are all poors. 

That's what this monetary policy does. That's the whole point. To make the rich wealthy at the expense of others. 

I can't say I understand it, but that's what they seem to want. I guess they just hate working class people.

Correct. It’s clear as day. Yet people really think R or D matter. It’s ultra rich vs everyone else. 

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

+1

this fukin turd is the reason why the elites are super emboldened

Yup. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct. It’s clear as day. Yet people really think R or D matter. It’s ultra rich vs everyone else. 

for the time being R does matter, since they at least protect basic constitutional liberties in the courts. The neocon/neolibs are all the same, but the federal judges matter a great deal. Plus if Dems were in control there would be no 1st or 2nd amendments. You are smart enough to realize that joey.

But in a few years it won't. Because in a few years it's every man for himself anyway. The empire was all over when women got the vote. It just didn't become clear until 100 years later.

27 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This is low info default rhetoric.  Every R is bought and paid for by big lobby,  big pharm, big energy,  Koch Brothers, Steve Wynn, etc. Around 10 dems are owned by the rich, big energy, big pharm. Vote in more D's, replace the Manchin's and Sinema's, strengthen your majority and infrastructure would get done. Paid for by the wealthy.  Wealth gap would shrink, with the rich paying their fair share. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is low info default rhetoric.  Every R is bought and paid for by big lobby,  big pharm, big energy,  Koch Brothers, Steve Wynn, etc. Around 10 dems are owned by the rich, big energy, big pharm. Vote in more D's, replace the Manchin's and Sinema's, strengthen your majority and infrastructure would get done. Paid for by the wealthy.  Wealth get would shrink, with the rich paying their fair share. 

Yup.  That's why Trump took $0 in corporate executive campaign donations while Biden took more than any other candidate in American history.

Don't let facts get in your way though.

17 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Yup. 

for the time being R does matter, since they at least protect basic constitutional liberties in the courts. The neocon/neolibs are all the same, but the federal judges matter a great deal. Plus if Dems were in control there would be no 1st or 2nd amendments. You are smart enough to realize that joey.

But in a few years it won't. Because in a few years it's every man for himself anyway. The empire was all over when women got the vote. It just didn't become clear until 100 years later.

yeah I agree but in the end all will sell out

that bitch Amy Coney Barrett was a fuckin turncoat all along

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

yeah I agree but in the end all will sell out

that bitch Amy Coney Barrett was a fuckin turncoat all along

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is low info default rhetoric.  Every R is bought and paid for by big lobby,  big pharm, big energy,  Koch Brothers, Steve Wynn, etc. Around 10 dems are owned by the rich, big energy, big pharm. Vote in more D's, replace the Manchin's and Sinema's, strengthen your majority and infrastructure would get done. Paid for by the wealthy.  Wealth gap would shrink, with the rich paying their fair share. 

iNsURrEcTiOn!!!

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Runner claiming to oppose big pharma lmaooooooooo

Go get another vaccine hahahaha.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

how can anyone be this dumb/blind/foolish.

About 10  D's are NOT OWNED

kat stupid.jpg

Republicons are almost 100% white supremacist.  100% of the Republicons voted for voter suppression bills? Or against voter rights bills. 100% of them. Why would they vote against democracy? Why? 100%. Because the rich lying white supremacist know the only way they can win is to cheat.  Trump tried really hard to cheat his way to reelection, but some top guys in the DOJ didn't cave to his pressure.

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You don't give a single fuck about the rich paying their fair share. Lmao. 

You care about masks and TRUNPTARDS and trannies and RACISM and REPUBLICONS

Hahaha

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicons are almost 100% white supremacist.  100% of the Republicons voted for voter suppression bills? Or against voter rights bills. 100% of them. Why would they vote against democracy? Why? 100%. Because the rich lying white supremacist know the only way they can win is to cheat.  Trump tried really hard to cheat his way to reelection, but some top guys in the DOJ didn't cave to his pressure.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahah

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

All of the black Republicans are white supremacists.

Bet none of you knew that before.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

you are fuckin retarded

no one is more racist than a democrat, and most claim if you vote R you can't be black, or latino, or a minority

feeling entitled to keep them peeps inside the DNC plantation

most conservatives are about personal freedoms, and they embrace any demographic as long as they come to the US legally and to assimilate the culture...

look at that fuckin See you next Tuesday Muslim in congress... she aint even American, she hates America, fuckin disgrace

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

Runner claiming to oppose big pharma lmaooooooooo

Go get another vaccine hahahaha.

You're so fvcken dumb. Polio was a big pharma hoax. Rubella was a big pharma hoax. Mumps, measles, chicken pox were hoaxes invented by big pharma.  And now the Covid hoax. 

Tail is the drunk that thinks drunks are smarter than medical experts. 

I just withdrew $3,900 from my fanduel account.  Betting $2,000 on my lock tomorrow. Buying $3,000 of McDonald's. Getsome

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're so fvcken dumb. Polio was a big pharma hoax. Rubella was a big pharma hoax. Mumps, measles, chicken pox were hoaxes invented by big pharma.  And now the Covid hoax. 

I just withdrew $3,900 from my fanduel account.  Betting $2,000 on my lock tomorrow. Buying $3,000 of McDonald's. Getsome

The polio vaccine was developed by Jonas Salk not Big Pharma, you fucking dipshit.

Not a single one of those vaccines was developed by Big Pharma.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Wow bro 3900 whole dollars. Better spend it soon - in a couple months it will only buy you a six piece chicken mcnugget meal, thanks to the awesome monetary policy you support. 

Lmao. Imagine being excited about 3900 dollars. Hahahah.