Shit posters and hard trolls banning

Teddy kgb

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Exposing your ignorance again.  Big Pharma owns the R's plus Manchin's and Sinema. I need Medicare for all. Your ignorance is common place.

Guess again, dipshit.  Pfizer donated more to Biden and the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee than any other candidates, moron.  And here's the link to the information before you go lying and claiming that I'm Photoshopping something...

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/pfizer-inc/summary?id=D000000138

pfizer-2020-campaign.png

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Exposing your ignorance again.  Big Pharma owns the R's plus Manchin's and Sinema. I need Medicare for all. Your ignorance is common place.

brutal ignorance , the entire media that is mostly left and FAR left  and heavily funded by big pharma

and this clown still is still convinced it is the R's holding him hostage.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Guess again, dipshit.  Pfizer donated more to Biden and the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee than any other candidates, moron.  And here's the link to the information before you go lying and claiming that I'm Photoshopping something...

pfizer-2020-campaign.png

So Big Pharma lobbies the Dems more than the R's? ???

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

pfizer-2020-campaign.png

The ignorance is continual. I wasn't talking about Biden.  You said I needed big pharma.  I said you're an ignorant Nazi. You said Biden this. I said fvck Biden, I need Medicare for all. You said Pfizer donated big to Biden. I said Big Pharma and the White Supremacist Republicons are against Medicare for all. But the information shellgame you play shifted to Biden. You started with I need Big Pharma and ended with Joe Biden.  Dumb Monkey's shellgame. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

The ignorance is continual. I wasn't talking about Biden.  You said I needed big pharma.  I said you're an ignorant Nazi. You said Biden this. I said fvck Biden, I need Medicare for all. You said Pfizer donated big to Biden. I said Big Pharma and the White Supremacist Republicons are against Medicare for all. But the information shellgame you play shifted to Biden. You started with I need Big Pharma and ended with Joe Biden.  The shellgame. 

Is the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee also named Biden, you fucking moron?

You seriously can't read.

Is everyone paying attention? This is the way you shit on democrats like runny. 

This is the way you expose them for exactly what they are. Piles of shit that care about nothing. They have no ethics, no moral code. It's all bullshit. 

Hang a rainbow flag on your door and you can do whatever you want. That's all they care about. That's why every corporation has a rainbow flag logo now. Lol the Rs are the party of the rich? THE WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY BUSINESS BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO WORSHIP MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES lmaoo

You think that businesses are just genuinely, passionately interested in the mental illness of a tiny percentage of narcissistic fucktards? Hahhahahahaa

It's to appease democrats so that you can then do anything you want. They figured out how fucking stupid you all are. And so did I. So has every single smart person. They don't even have to spend lobbying dollars on you goons. It's free. Also it takes is a rainbow flag. Lol. 

Raytheon drone bombing the shit out of places with a rainbow flag on their Facebook profile hahahahahahahahah

25 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

No wonder you need Big Pharma.

Dumb Monkey, you started with Big Pharma.  I don't need Big Pharma.  I need Medicare for all. Big pharma lobbies against Medicare for all. Republicons are also against Medicare for all. Then your shellgame spun to Joe Biden. Fck Big Pharma and Joe Biden.

3 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Hey runny how about this deal - I give you absolutely NO healthcare. NONE. ZERO. You'll get NOTHING.

But hey I'll fly a rainbow flag in front of a government building. And you'll be happy about it. 

That's how dumb you are  lol

Stay on topic.  Your obsession with masks. 

31 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

No wonder you need Big Pharma.

Your ignorance is massive.  This couldn't be farther from the truth.  Big Pharma owns the politions.  They lobby both sides of the aisle massively.  They're against Medicare for all and so are the Republicons.  They the Nazi spun to Joe Biden. Dumb Monkey's information shellgame.

4 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Lol your profile pic Hahahahahahaha

Its too fuckin perfect. You're all so fuckin dumb

rAiNbOw!!

How many masks have you gone thru tonight.  I think they invented a mask that has a hole for your straw making it easier to drink your booze. Being the mask expert I'm sure you knew this. You probably own some. Not straws, I know you got those to snort the lines. I'm talking masks with straw holes. But than again  you're a phony.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your ignorance is massive.  This couldn't be farther from the truth.  Big Pharma owns the politions.  They lobby both sides of the aisle massively.  They're against Medicare for all and so are the Republicons.  They the Nazi spun to Joe Biden. Dumb Monkey's information shellgame.

Big pharma pumped you of experimental toxins. 

Think about that. Those experimental chemicals are now inside every cell of your body. There's no telling what they are doing. And there's nothing you can do now except wait to see how it turns out. 

Oh well. At least I don't have that problem.