I worked 240 hours this paycheck

Moldoveanu

Thats a lot of over time and a lot of driving 

15 hours i have saved in the bank maximum i can save 72 hrs and i can cash it out at the end of the year only or anytime during my career and it goes toward my pension

Today worked 12 am just finished 

Looking at 4k check at 225 hours 34$ an hour

The contract is being negotiated right now should get an answer in a month or 2 since 2019 no contract for us but for other boroughs they got thats some bs 

Will get a nice retro check will have a contest about it

32 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Thats a lot of over time and a lot of driving 

15 hours i have saved in the bank maximum i can save 72 hrs and i can cash it out at the end of the year only or anytime during my career and it goes toward my pension

Today worked 12 am just finished 

Looking at 4k check at 225 hours 34$ an hour

The contract is being negotiated right now should get an answer in a month or 2 since 2019 no contract for us but for other boroughs they got thats some bs 

Will get a nice retro check will have a contest about it

Holy shit.....i assume you get paid every 2 weeks....240 hours in 2 weeks? That’s 120 a week.....there is only 168 hours in a full week....absolutely fucking scary they would allow anyone to work those hours...

stay off the buses in NYC boys...

1 hour ago, tailsyoulose said:

How do you even get that much overtime as a driver? I thought they capped you guys at wayyyyy less, for safety?

As long as you have 8 hours of rest between work AND A maximum of 19 hours allowed per day to work

for example today i started at midnight and i finished work around 6 pm so thats 18 hours

Since its my day off i got a shift of 9 hours thats 13+ hrs after i finished my shift midnight to 9Am i picked up more over time from 10 am to around 6 pm i get the hook up time max of 1 hr so thats 9 more hours of over time thats another 13+ hrs

So for today i made 27 hours

But the maximum i could have made was about 28+ hrs

If Monday i would have started the job at midnight again then i would need at least  8 hrs of rest between work  so the most i could work was till 4 pm 

So midnight to 9 am shift thats 13.5 hours

Then max i could work was another 7 hours to 4 pm thats 10.5 hours total of 24 hours a day thats basically how it is

And another example of how the drivers make $ during their shifts and for example my shift Monday - Friday

11 minutes ago, GreenDoberman said:

so you do cocaine but not before your medical.  cool,

No dude i dont do drugs

Just saying every 2 years the drivers get a physical eye,hearing , blood pressure, urine everything and some guys doing drugs thought they would clear it out of their system but thats not easy 

So my shift pays 11 hrs 45 min

My full day is 6 30 am to 19-40 pm 2 swings

I start at 6-30am finish 9 30 am 

From 9 -30 am to 12 15 pm i have lunch break

But during those hours i can work do a trip or 2 for example till 11 30 , so those 2 hours ot become 3 hours now i have 14-45 for the day

Going on my afternoon shift leave at 12-15 pm finish at 14-45 pm then break till 5 15 pm

So i got 2 hours 30 min break can do another trip thats another 2 hrs of over time = 3 hrs

Now 14-45 hrs + 3 now i got 17hrs-45min

My evening shift 17-15 pm and finish my day at 19-40 pm

Now since i start my shift at 6 30 am and as i explained in another post need to have at least 8 hours of rest between days that means i can work at most till 22-30 pm 

So from 7-40 pm lets just take an example i do another 2 hrs so thats 3 hours total

Now my final day consists of round up 21 hours

I do that 10 times thats 210 hours

Now the most i can work on my days off is 3 days  out of 4 days so if i do those 3 days and get average of 20 hrs i can get more of course 

Ill have 270 hours for the 2 weeks 

2 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

How do you even get that much overtime as a driver? I thought they capped you guys at wayyyyy less, for safety?

But as far as capping yes right now the cap is at 152k for the year so if i was to work a lot like they would cap me which means no over time until my average goes down 

With the new contract hopefully we get same thing as other drivers cap goes up to 168.5k

And top pay 37.5