RENO or Bust!

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Cool BR.

You'll find me at an El Dorado craps table, I'll be the one wearing a black burka. 

Ok,  I don't know the game well. But I'd like to pool my money with yours.  Is that OK? What size bankroll  will we play with? And if you want to partner on my sports and MMA bets I'm fine with it. 

Political talk will be off limits unless a TRUMPTARD gets out of hand in my presence. 

I remember slumming it in Vegas many years ago and hanging out with these "homeless" dudes. I slept in the damndest places every night, one of my coolest life experiences.

We would go to Reno on these little 1.5 day mini junkets....free transp, free buffet, 10 or 20 free play......you had to wait a certain amount of days to repeat.

The bus would leave around 6 am or so, Arrive early afternoon And leave again early morning....beat paying for a hotel room.

25 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I remember slumming it in Vegas many years ago and hanging out with these "homeless" dudes. I slept in the damndest places every night, one of my coolest life experiences.

We would go to Reno on these little 1.5 day mini junkets....free transp, free buffet, 10 or 20 free play......you had to wait a certain amount of days to repeat.

The bus would leave around 6 am or so, Arrive early afternoon And leave again early morning....beat paying for a hotel room.

Not even a single person here is surprised by this. Glad you got some practice for when papa Biden cuts off your government cheese 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not even a single person here is surprised by this. Glad you got some practice for when papa Biden cuts off your government cheese 

You and Chapo are so predictable....Raise is ALWAYS on your mind.........I might as just write your reply posts for you and save you the trouble:bulb

I have my own Project Looking Glass experiment im doing on TGF right now

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Sounds worse than a Landers vacation.