(Dingo)

(IAG)

Owes:

Joey 68 after Ungar adj

Stripe 100

NBW (sorry forgot to deduct from Ungar payment) 100

Mike 499/605 Degen#1       200

Joey $68 with Ungar adj

IAG well done in the 10 liner last night.....never do transactions before coffee that is 1 of my golden rules.   Just resent you 100 as i didnt want to reject your transaction and have possible red flags with PP..... thanks for the 10 liner as always

20 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

IAG well done in the 10 liner last night.....never do transactions before coffee that is 1 of my golden rules.   Just resent you 100 as i didnt want to reject your transaction and have possible red flags with PP..... thanks for the 10 liner as always

NBW paid…thanks.  Was Pretty proud of how I coordinated that all down below, but completely missed reducing payment to you…Lesson learned…wake, coffee, calculate. 

9 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

forgot all about this. Looks like i missed the IAG invitational.  Congrats on the nice score.

You good with adjusting our ledger you would you rather I send and keep separate?

Thanks TN,,,I already adjusted ledger and marked you paid  this morning., but thanks for checking!