Greetings from CINCINNATI!

Brock Landers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CBS Sports Breaking News Kvitova quits match . She stated she was very over heated and distracted from what seemed to be a Circus Midget talking to his phone during each game. 

" It is very hot on the court. Is the circus in town ? Very frustrated at a Circus Midget moving from seat to seat while he appeared   to be talking to himself "  

1 hour ago, WVU said:

my favorite bourbon bar is Oak & Ivy downtown Vegas at container park

Prior to my drinking break used to spend 2-3 days a week there.

Atomic Liquor and Herbs and Rye also have excellent off of the menu bourbon and whiskey selections.

Once my drinking break is over I am going to hit up the speakeasy at the Mob Museum as well as the new distillery at Area 15.

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i was just in there

that place is so weird, to me it felt like i was drinking in jail because it was so tiny, lean the bar stool back and you're up against the glass lol

It's better when the weather is a little cooler, go inside get a drink and shoot the shift with the knowledgeable staff for a few minutes then go out on the deck or upstairs to enjoy the rest of your beverage of choice.

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

CBS Sports Breaking News Kvitova quits match . She stated she was very over heated and distracted from what seemed to be a Circus Midget talking to his phone during each game. 

" It is very hot on the court. Is the circus in town ? Very frustrated at a Circus Midget moving from seat to seat while he appeared   to be talking to himself "  

Reder on fire today burying the midge !!! See you at the tables tonight , pal