Dingo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The 4th qtr is ticking down baby, does anyone ever win 3?

I did last week…I don’t think I’ve seen it before then.   But I did it with two different numbers (entries same card) I haven’t seen anyone win three with one number I don’t think. I could be wrong,  but I don’t remember it.

This is how we reel you in. 

TN can adjust $100 with Fish in JF

rich can adjust $50 with fish and $50 with me in JF

Everyone else can just send to me and I will forward to Merlin if you want , or you can PM all the winners your PayPal and I will send you the 200 for Dingo and myself and $50 for Rich.

Most of these guys have my PayPal already and may just want to sent to me …if so I will forward.    P.m. me your PayPal address again. I know I had it at one time. 

AJT/NBW/Joey/Mike pay either directly to Merlin or if sent to me will forward along with the $250 (iag, dingo, 1/2 Rich)

Congrats to you both!

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Everyone else can just send to me and I will forward to Merlin if you want , or you can PM all the winners your PayPal and I will send you the 200 for Dingo and myself and $50 for Rich.

Most of these guys have my PayPal already and may just want to sent to me …if so I will forward.    P.m. me your PayPal address again. I know I had it at one time. 

Congrats to you both!

Obviously it's far easier to go through you if you're ok with that. I'll Pm it.

10 minutes ago, IAG said:

AJT/NBW/Joey/Mike pay either directly to Merlin or if sent to me will forward along with the $250 (iag, dingo, 1/2 Rich)

Congrats to you both!

CONFIRMED,

will update 100 and 50 with TN and RICH in Juicefree very soon to reflect.

THANKS