milwaukee mike

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mikeman said:

What happened to them? Cant they recruit anymore, I understand they might not be able to compete with the Al and LSU's, but why cant they be as good as Iowa or Wisc?

well let's take wisconsin as one example

wisconsin is the only d1 football school in a state with 5 million people... no d2 schools in wisconsin either, so they have the only scholarships available

nebraska has less than 2 million people and 4 scholarship schools for football

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Time to bring back the wishbone! Pound the ball on the ground, have a QB that cant even throw.

that's fine but you need some big fatties like wisconsin where the offensive line averages something like 320 lbs

think about that, these are 19 year olds and they already weigh 320, i was like 140 soaking wet at that age

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

that's fine but you need some big fatties like wisconsin where the offensive line averages something like 320 lbs

think about that, these are 19 year olds and they already weigh 320, i was like 140 soaking wet at that age

I'm joking, perhaps they need to go the Tx Tech way, throw every down, then your line isn't as important.

Just now, mikeman said:

I'm joking, perhaps they need to go the Tx Tech way, throw every down, then your line isn't as important.

they just don't have as many choices for skill position players

skinny guys from the south don't want to play "up north" even though nebraska's weather isn't horrible... so you're stuck with local recruits, and there just aren't that many black guys in nebraska

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

they just don't have as many choices for skill position players

skinny guys from the south don't want to play "up north" even though nebraska's weather isn't horrible... so you're stuck with local recruits, and there just aren't that many black guys in nebraska

Nebraska weather isn't horrible? LOL ok