92% of the criminal charges in Miami Beach were dismissed by the courts since October.

WVU

At today’s Miami Beach Commission meeting I will bring for a vote one of my initiatives directing our legal team to start appealing judicial dismissals of our lawful arrests for repeat offenders. 383 of the 418 (92%) municipal ordinance arrests our police have made since October have been dismissed either by our City prosecutor or the Court. We do not currently appeal dismissals. I am also working on other initiatives as part of my comprehensive review of the entire criminal justice system, from policing, prosecutions, and the courts

• WVU changed the title to 92% of the criminal charges in Miami Beach were dismissed by the courts since October.
1 hour ago, WVU said:

At today’s Miami Beach Commission meeting I will bring for a vote one of my initiatives directing our legal team to start appealing judicial dismissals of our lawful arrests for repeat offenders. 383 of the 418 (92%) municipal ordinance arrests our police have made since October have been dismissed either by our City prosecutor or the Court. We do not currently appeal dismissals. I am also working on other initiatives as part of my comprehensive review of the entire criminal justice system, from policing, prosecutions, and the courts

You should be happy this is was you voted for. You for for Biden and against DeSanits( i think), you should be thrilled with all that is happening. 

29 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7news.com/amp/mayor-london-breed-san-francisco-tenderloin-club-sf/11026427/

this dumb See you next Tuesday rolls out the most restrictive covid rules in the nation and doesn’t follow them 

It’s amazing how many have been caught breaking their own mandates.  

5 hours ago, WVU said:

92%.  They chose to dismiss 92% of the charges.  How do you die hard liberals feel about this?  Crime is out of control here and they can't even lock up the criminals they do catch.  Disgusting.

George Washington would be proud. literally theres a crack dealer in south beach george washington