$100 ten liner Lions/Packers. Pays $250 per quarter

IAG

3 hours ago, IAG said:

ONE spot remaining. 

P.s. Andy, I stayed a night in your town a month or so ago en route to Deadwood.   LOVED it…I always thought it was basically just the two gas stations off the interstate.

Oh really.  Shoulda hollered, I woulda bought you a beer.  My next trip to deadwood is Halloween night for Deadweird.  You won’t find a better Halloween party.  On a side note I was at Grand Falls for the first time over Labor Day.  Can’t say I was real impressed, I guess Deadwood has me spoiled.

1 minute ago, simpleandy said:

Oh really.  Shoulda hollered, I woulda bought you a beer.  My next trip to deadwood is Halloween night for Deadweird.  You won’t find a better Halloween party.  On a side note I was at Grand Falls for the first time over Labor Day.  Can’t say I was real impressed, I guess Deadwood has me spoiled.

Grand Falls is horrible these days.  I may be in DW about that time.   Where do u stay? I am a Mountain Grand loyalist, but Tin Lizzie is growing on me.   
I ate dinner at the Rusty Spur and stayed at a motel next door when in u parts.   Was fun. 

10 minutes ago, simpleandy said:

I usually stay at the Franklin, nothing fancy by any means, it’s pretty cheap and simple.  But I’m only in the room to sleep for a few hours.  For Halloween we are staying at the Gold Dust.

Do you play at Silverado then?  I love me the Silverado.

1 hour ago, richsox24 said:

A safety early and you both become very live with 5 and 9. 

Watch and learn...lol

1 hour ago, richsox24 said:

A safety early and you both become very live with 5 and 9. 

Watch and learn...lol

Yeah. Got a 40-1 horse going on Thursday that I feel better about. Come up for a Brewer playoff game…I got access to tickets…my treat