1vice, BetMania, Hrwager, and Topbet you are all on the clock

WVU

no has nothing to do with names, has to do with ridiculously high fees and the hassle of standing in line holding a bunch of cash, it's a waste of time.

i can click a button and 10 seconds later my deposit or withdrawl is received

first step is to register at coinbase, get fully verified(takes 30 days), then you'll have instant buying.

buy at coinbase, transfer to blockchain(a bitcoin wallet), then transfer to nitrogen or other bitcoin book and play, whenever you want to cashout just reverse the process, nitrogen -> blockchain -> coinbase and sell your coins and they're in your bank acct in 1 business day.

it literally takes less than a minute to do any transaction. not to mention the fees are only 0.9% compared to the ridiculous WU/MG fees

thats the only reason i use it, simplicity, quickness, and cheaper

oh it's also anonymous

For the record I did not read what you and boat spoke about on page 1 but the whole thread reads as blackmail so I was quite surprissed to see this from you. If I pay you too fast posters will now know what to do if they ever want to get paid asap so I just dont see the need for this thread when you could easily post in the payouts thread once each payout is received from each book so I guess Ill just say that for someone as experinced as you are its a little bit dissapointing imo but no hurt feelings

no has nothing to do with names, has to do with ridiculously high fees and the hassle of standing in line holding a bunch of cash, it's a waste of time.

i can click a button and 10 seconds later my deposit or withdrawl is received

first step is to register at coinbase, get fully verified(takes 30 days), then you'll have instant buying.

buy at coinbase, transfer to blockchain(a bitcoin wallet), then transfer to nitrogen or other bitcoin book and play, whenever you want to cashout just reverse the process, nitrogen -> blockchain -> coinbase and sell your coins and they're in your bank acct in 1 business day.

it literally takes less than a minute to do any transaction. not to mention the fees are only 0.9% compared to the ridiculous WU/MG fees

thats the only reason i use it, simplicity, quickness, and cheaper

oh it's also anonymous

Why do I need bloclchain? I've been sending from circle to books and vice versa

I didn't even know we had a payout thread here. When books pay out according to their pay schedules then they have nothing to worry about. I would welcome threads like this if I was bet mania, 1vice or Hrwager. Some of you guys don't see the forest through the trees.

Either way, I will post what I want, when I want and if someone doesn't like it then tough shit.

All I want to know is if the thread fucking worked? Did every book pay you already? Do you suggest I create my own threads as well' date=' or should I just continue posting in the "payout thread" where the rest of the folks post their results?[/quote']

The last thread I saw you create was about sucking Bruce Jenner's dick. Please don't give thread advice. Ever.

The last thread I saw you create was about sucking Bruce Jenner's dick. Please don't give thread advice. Ever.

Looks like I was asking you for advice? "Should I create my own thread or continue to post in the "payout thread""

Somebody woke up a little cranky, should try getting up before noon, you'd probably feel better (I gave you some life advice, not thread advice right there, in case you wondering)

Let's see who pays out the fastest. 4 books, 4 different payout methods. Here is my prediction based on book and method:

1. BetMania

2. Hrwager

3. 1Vice

4. Topbet

Surprisingly enough I received a check today from Topbet. After hearing about payout issues I expected this one to take a while. Great book, as far as I'm concerned. Solid bonus with low rollover and great software once you get used to it. Boat, you should get them on board here.

Surprisingly enough I received a check today from Topbet. After hearing about payout issues I expected this one to take a while. Great book, as far as I'm concerned. Solid bonus with low rollover and great software once you get used to it. Boat, you should get them on board here.

maybe the owners (covers) can pay back all the people they stiffed when the feds took all of beteds money

Good to hear. :cheers

maybe the owners (covers) can pay back all the people they stiffed when the feds took all of beteds money

hmm, I did not know any of this. All I can tell you is I was impressed with the customer service, the software, and the payout. I guess all newer books have a history.

WVU are these payouts quicker then when you have to ask your wife for your allowance

:clap

I control all monies in my household. My wife does make a good income, but she has a lot of catching up to do from years of me being the sole provider.