Why are people dumb?

sleepy

I stopped at HyVee gas station to put air in my tires. Every space was available in front of the store. A car pulls into the station and I slow down to let it go by and instead it pulls into the parking spot in front of the air pump which is the farthest one from the door. The dumb cvnt gets out and heads into the store.

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I stopped at HyVee gas station to put air in my tires. Every space was available in front of the store. A car pulls into the station and I slow down to let it go by and instead it pulls into the parking spot in front of the air pump which is the farthest one from the door. The dumb cvnt gets out and heads into the store.

That;s where CNN told the dumb cvnt to park 

17 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Trump got over 74 million votes...

Obviously the USA has a lot of imbeciles.

33 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Its called lack of Critical Thinkers.   The left is full of them. They need people to tell them what to do ,how to act, and where to park.

Followers not leaders .  

How hard did you think when you supported a crook the steals millions from charity and admitted to being a serial sexual predator. Or you didn't have to think because your parents raised you to respect those that steal from charity and sexually assault women?

29 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I hate when I purposely park far away, where there is a lot of empty spaces, only to have someone park directly next to me, ignoring all the closer and empty spaces.

Yup.  I hate that too.

Also hate when some asshole blocks the lane so I can't get by waiting for someone to back out so they can take their spot when there's an open spot like 3 cars down.

44 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I hate when I purposely park far away, where there is a lot of empty spaces, only to have someone park directly next to me, ignoring all the closer and empty spaces.

:laugh

So true, I thought i was the only one. It's kinda like when you go to the fucking urinal and there's like 10 stalls, and u pick one and there's 9 other empty one, and the fucktard has to fucking come piss on the stall right next to you.

2 minutes ago, Monitor-Tan said:

:laugh

It's kinda like when you go to the fucking urinal and there's like 10 stalls, and u pick one and there's 9 other empty one, and the fucktard has to fucking come piss on the stall right next to you.

Why does this continue to happen?

Friday night I went down to watch the high school game. Five or so empty ones, and a guy decides to use the one next to me. Then he starts to make small talk about the game.

WTF?

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why does this continue to happen?

Friday night I went down to watch the high school game. Five or so empty ones, and a guy decides to use the one next to me. Then he starts to make small talk about the game.

WTF?

This happens to me at the common area pissers at work all the time.  It's 1 floor for 2 urinals, with like 6 stalls.  Nobody uses this restroom with regularity, so stalls are always open.  When I go to piss, make sure another guy comes in to stand 8 inches from me to use the other urinal when all stalls are open.  Hate that shit.  Common

With urinals, you have to do the same thing you do with parking a car if you're trying to avoid people parking next to you and dinging up your ride.  Go all the way to the end of the urinal row.  Most people are just fucking lazy.

If someone walks all the way to the end past a bunch of empty urinals to piss next to you, they probably want to see your penis.