CNN gets another sexual assault case against lemon

redstripe

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Does anyone really care about this salacious Bullshit?

Media stars, rock stars, movie stars...

They like sex as much as anyone else and have more access to it, less than surprising.

The libtards love completely unsubstantiated, tabloid gossip.

It means 100x more to them than an actual lawsuit where people are willing to testify under oath and put a name behind their allegations.

54 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

actually this is better lol :laugh

Exclusive: Sources reveal South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie. These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help.

I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work

— Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) September 29, 2021

you're a bigger lying little twat than sharp square and that is saying something

1 hour ago, zzmocashzz said:

Exclusive: Sources reveal South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

i heard that, the question is why would someone come out and say that? She's no threat for the presidency, no real threat to anyone politically, if you start doing that wont the other side start dishing the dirt on democrats doing the same thing? very strange.

I've heard that she might run for the senate since the weakling thune might retire, she could probably win that even if this crap is true.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i heard that, the question is why would someone come out and say that? She's no threat for the presidency, no real threat to anyone politically, if you start doing that wont the other side start dishing the dirt on democrats doing the same thing? very strange.

came from a maga rag, musta pissed off the orange buffoon

31 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

2nd amendment applies to all citizens sir

No it doesn't ,  there is no law, there is no constitution, you are living in the past(when trump was in charge) , under biden might makes right, people do what they want irregardless of the law , people like you will need a lot of luck in the new world order sir.

20 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'E For Chrissakes, Kristi- Clearasil!'

THURSDAY SATIRE

He said, they said

According to GOP donor Trashelle Odom, Corey Lewandowski, former Trump campaign manager, "stalked" and inappropriately touched her at an event in Las Vegas last weekend. Odom maintains that Lewandowski "repeatedly touched me inappropriately, said vile and disgusting things to me, stalked me, and made me feel violated and fearful." In a related story, South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) on Wednesday denied that she is having an extramarital affair with Lewandowski, a Noem political advisor. “These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie,” Noem said Wednesday afternoon. “He smells bad and his ear hair is out of control.” “Kristi should talk,” said Lewandowski. “The acne on her back is out of control.”