MNF Saints /Seahawks 100 entry pays 250 q and final.

IAG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, IAG said:

NBW…see my comment in SNF link in Ungar and let me know…thanks!

I RESPONDED IN UNGAR, BUT WILL DO THE SAME HERE....I HAVE 9 BUCKS STILL OWED FROM POKER LAST NIGHT, PLEASE TAKE IT AND PUT IT IN THE FUND....NOW I WON THE FINALS CORE LAST NIGHT FOR 150, BUT I STILL DIDNT GET TO TIP THE FUND FROM SUNDAY NIGHTS POKER GAME.   KEEP ANOTHER 9 BUCKS AND SEND ME 141.   SO THAT WOULD BE 2 SEPARATE 9 DOLLAR TIPS FROM SUNDAY AND MONDAY 

SOUND SGOOD PAL?

40 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

I RESPONDED IN UNGAR, BUT WILL DO THE SAME HERE....I HAVE 9 BUCKS STILL OWED FROM POKER LAST NIGHT, PLEASE TAKE IT AND PUT IT IN THE FUND....NOW I WON THE FINALS CORE LAST NIGHT FOR 150, BUT I STILL DIDNT GET TO TIP THE FUND FROM SUNDAY NIGHTS POKER GAME.   KEEP ANOTHER 9 BUCKS AND SEND ME 141.   SO THAT WOULD BE 2 SEPARATE 9 DOLLAR TIPS FROM SUNDAY AND MONDAY 

SOUND SGOOD PAL?

Sounds good to me…sending now.

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

My poker figure still has 9 dollars on it.....so you take it and make it part of the fund....that would leave me at 0 and the fund plus another r9 bucks from me....

I don’t know how to “take it”   Someone has to send it to me…or deduct another $9 from your 10 liner win

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

I don’t know how to “take it”   Someone has to send it to me…or deduct another $9 from your 10 liner win

Oh ok i see what you are saying.   YOUA re even and do not owe in poker so yes you are correct.   I think poops is only one that owes, so hopefully he can send you the 9 bucks i am owed and that could go straight to fund.   Sorry for confusion as I wasn’t sure who owed and what not over there but i checked and its just POOPS people are waiting for....

• 1 month later...