Do you guys give an allowance to your girlfriend/wife?

HurryUpAndDrink

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What I'm saying is that if she's just going to work at a call center, why would she need to go to college or take classes at all?

Well, that income is to complement my income until she graduates

I think she can do a part time, we dont need much here without kids, $2k-$3k a month more than enough

Thats why we cant do Lisbon now, cost of living for a couple is easily 1500-2000euros and thats without much luxuries

Here in CR, that goes a long way. The main issue is the price of rent and quality of life

Here we can get a beautiful green place for cheap in a little town. Li$$$$$$$bon? No way

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

this is your baby, your idea, you should have a cut imo even if I build it back from tiny

MUNCHER

FORGET ABOUT IT PAL.......WHEN WVU WAS DOING IT HE ALSO WAS COVERING IF SOMEONE HE ALLOWED TO PLAY DID NOT PAY... YOU CANT AFFORD TO DO THIS PAL, NOT TO MENTION YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO THE POKER ROOM...   THE PLAYERS WITH ACCESS ARE WELL TRUSTED AND PAY SO THERE REALLY ISNT A NEED FOR WHAT WVU USED TO DO IN THE POKER ROOM...

GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE....

Well, if you say so...

I have no clue what WVU is talking about exactly or the work that needs to be done

If it's something i can do, I will

As for covering for someone stiffing, no way Jose, not only I cant afford it, but thats just bad business

I guess the system is based on credit? Why not $ upfront?

I don't know

I didn't come up with the idea, WVU always seems to have good knowledge and advice about everything he dares to chime in on. He never intervenes for drama or with bad intentions. First ballot poster.

So, of course I'm gonna listen to him...