Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to post what LIN says about the whole affair. He only posts on Telegram to my knowledge and since many dont have it , I will cut and paste a series of posts rather than link to it.

It is so weird how you all just attack without even hearing the other side. I believe there is much more going on here than meets the eye, isnt there always.  Lets not be so quick to rush to judgement.

At this time I dont have a dog in this fight, just going to present what I have so at least those who acutally search for truth can have as much info as possible for them to determine what that TRUTH is.

Post 1

When Kyle Rittenhouse was suddenly and according to his criminal lawyers, unexpectedly whisked from juvenile detention in Illinois to a general population jail in Kenosha last November, his criminal defense lawyers wanted to get him out of jail as quickly as possible for safety concerns. Kyle was only eligible for bail in Kenosha.

#FightBack went to work for raise the bail by posting a specific link for donors to contribute specifically to Kyle’s bail fund. #FightBack raised approximately $1,250,000 specifically directed for Kyle’s bail.

I solicited a $50,000 donation to #FightBack from my brother in Christ, Mike Lindell, that was directed to the #FightBack general fund account as requested by Mike.

Below, you will see and hear Mike explain his donation on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

After viewing this video clip, stay with me for more TRUTH on the issue of Kyle’s bail.

(The video is a one minute Vid where Lindell in on Kimmel and says he gave 50K to Lin's Fight Back Fund which is used for many things and that Mike doesnt claim it was was bail money per se, it was to be used at LINs discretion)

Post 2

At the time Mike Lindell’s $50,000 donation to #FightBack was received, the balance in #FightBack’s general account was approximately $600,000.

I was told by someone that the actor Rick Schroder was willing to help on the bail effort for Kyle so I contacted Rick.

I told Rick about the specifically designated funds of $1,250,000 and that the #FightBack board was willing to go ALL in to raise the bail by using the $600,000 in its general account. The combination left #FightBack $150,000 shy of the $2M cash bail.

Rick generously agreed to loan #FightBack $150,000 to make the bail of $2M provided #FightBack executed a written promissory note which he insisted be also personally guaranteed by me.

While I was not thrilled with being personally guaranteeing the #FightBack promissory note to Rick, I agreed to do so because I thought it was important to Kyle’s safety to have the bail posted as soon as possible.

Stay with me for the final wrap up of the TRUTH about the Rittenhouse bail monies.

Post 3

Kyle’s lead criminal defense attorney at the time, John Pierce, who was working with Mark Richards, Kyle’s other criminal defense lawyer, informed #FightBack that the bail could either be delivered in person by #FightBack to Kenosha or could be wired to his law firm’s escrow account from which he, as the agent for #FightBack for the one transaction, would issue a certified check for the $2M bail.

For obvious reasons, #FightBack elected to wired the funds to Pierce’s law firm’s escrow account. Kyle was thereafter freed from jail.

I was never engaged to be Kyle’s criminal defense attorney. While I was included in some of the early team calls due to #FightBack’s willingness to help with Kyle’s legal defense costs, ALL final decisions were made by Kyle’s criminal defense attorneys.

I received a photo from John Pierce of Kyle after his release of Kyle along with John and Rick Schroder at his side.

I was proud of the donors to #FightBack for freeing Kyle. The credit for this good deed belongs to each of the individual donors. #FightBack was the deliver vehicle to deliver the blessings bestowed by the individual Patriots who made Kyle’s release possible.

Just a few more comments if you will stay with me.

Post 4

Sometime after the bail was posted for Kyle, #FightBack learned that attorney John Pierce had signed a document with the clerk of court stating that upon the return of the bail, it should be sent to him at his home address.

#FightBack also learned that John Pierce was attempting to obtain personal loans pledging the bail funds as collateral.

The law is clear. The bail funds must be returned to the entity who posted the bail - #FightBack.

#FightBack thereafter filed the necessary notices with the clerk of court to insure that the bail funds were lawfully returned to #FightBack as required by law and not unlawfully misappropriated by others.

Upon receipt of the bail funds, #FightBack will use the funds consistent with its mission set forth in writing when it was incorporated as a 501(c)(4) non-profit foundation, i.e., to defend and protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. No board member receives compensation for their work on the board.

#FightBack elected to help Kyle last year due to the Second Amendment issues raised in his prosecution. #FightBack takes pride in its efforts and the contributions of its donors in fighting for justice.

I apologize for the lengthy explanation of the FACTS, but #FightBack always seeks to provide transparency as required by law and will push back against efforts of others to falsely attack the foundation.

#FightBack wants its donors to have full confidence in its non-profit efforts to fulfill its mission.

I was saddened to read false accusations that I somehow “stole” money from Kyle Rittenhouse. But I was not surprised. Those false accuracies originate from Deep State operatives at work who use the CIA Mockingbird Propagandists to unlawfully and falsely demean and smear true Patriots who are fighting for TRUTH and JUSTICE.

I remain undeterred by the Deep State tactics. I will keep Fighting Back for TRUTH and JUSTICE.

I will never quit.

Thank you for your continued support.

Here is just a little on David Hancock. from a guy at another forum....Goto the Deep State Dave's website linked below or his telegram linked below for more videos and info on David Hancock...Judge Deep State Dave's credibility for yourself as he posted receipts for all his claims.

Im sure we will here more about David Hancock in the coming times, the following are not my words:

One of the people he is in a lawsuit with is this Deep State Dave guy who describes him thusly:

In reality David’s a disgraced Navy SEAL who by his own admission had his Trident taken away for financial improprieties and who’s business partner is currently on the run for attempting to scam the PR government out of 38 million dollars, with the same former PR Port Authority official that signed contracts with Hancock’s Fortress Maritime.

Also pay attention to this FreeKyle group that is separate from Lin Wood's Fight Back. Now see what Deep State Dave has to say:

BREAKING: TIP COMES IN LINKING #FREEKYLEUSA TO #FIGHTBACK DONOR LIST - WHISTLEBLOWER WILLING TO SIGN OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Received an email from a #FIGHTBACK donor this week, claiming they were marketed to for a donation from “Free Kyle USA” on November 3rd, 2021.

My source states, “ I signed up for the Fightback list last December. I have NEVER signed up for the FreeKyle list.”

Besides being a potential TCPA violation, this is another piece of evidence to hold up Lin Wood’s claim that indeed he was breached and FB donor list was stolen.

Y’all may remember that there was a criminal case filed against Hancock for a cyber crime and then the case was transferred to SLED.

You’ll also notice that Wendy Rittenhouse claims she needs another $300,000 just 18 days ago, after the trial already started while the defense team was already in place. My opinion is that Wendy didn’t write this email at all. I have proof I’ll publish another time that Hancock writes copy pretending he’s her.

What do we know about the deep state, frens? We know that they always project what they are doing onto an innocent party. Those who scream the loudest.

Links to this telegram that has a lot of the details on this guy:

https://clipartistfilms.com/

https://t.me/s/DeepStateDave

Also note I've seen mainstream articles building narratives around Hancock, probably to get ahead of his dishonorable past. He is now Kyle's official spokesperson, in case you didn't know.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Anyone know how this bail thing worked? i know it was $2 million, did they have to put up the full 2 million and get it back - or just the 10% bond that they wont get back?

The clerk of the courts's website is usually populated with all filings related to the case. Included should be the judge's bail order. 

Bail is always bond unless the judge specifically dictates cash only.

I don't know either way, but the answer is on that document. 

Wendy Rogers opinion

I support Lin Wood and know that he is a man of honor and a Christian. I don’t know why Kyle is attacking him. Lin responded to the attack on his telegram channel. The decision to stay in juvenile detention was his criminal lawyer’s decision not Lin Wood’s. Lin was going to handle the defamation case later on. Lin has provided receipts for everything he did for Kyle. I love Kyle Rittenhouse and Lin Wood and consider them both patriots.

1 hour ago, ajt said:

Oh wow, the MAGAts don't like Lin Wood anymore??

I've never liked that piece of shit.  He's scum.  He told people on the right to stay home for the Georgia runoffs.

He's as big of a fraud and con artist as there is.

No surprise he tried to fuck over a guy facing life in prison and is now fighting to keep the money that people donated for Rittenhouse.

18 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I've never liked that piece of shit.  He's scum.  He told people on the right to stay home for the Georgia runoffs.

He's as big of a fraud and con artist as there is.

No surprise he tried to fuck over a guy facing life in prison and is now fighting to keep the money that people donated for Rittenhouse.

He should not have told people to stay home, but he was trying to get them to take action on the fraud. He seemed to be more concerned than Perdue or Loeffler. If you wanted to vote then you were going to regardless of what LIN said.

It didnt change anything, they were going to cheat regardless, just like they did in Nov.

Overbearing with serious personality flaws perhaps, fraud or con artist doubt it at this time.

I see you have taken the stance to not investigate the other side of the bail story as well. Par for the course.

Hate them all you want Wood and Trump are actually fighting for you regardless.

Take action on the fraud?  All he was trying to do was ensure that the Democrats got control of every elected branch of the federal government.  You'd have to be absolutely braindead to think that people NOT voting in the most important runoff election in modern history would do anything other than hand the election over to the Democrats.

He claimed he already had proof of election fraud before that in the first place.  So which is it?

He's a con artist and an opportunist.  Plain and simple.

He saw a window to get a bunch of people to donate money so he could keep it all for himself in the end.  I don't need to hear his side, because he's completely full of shit has absolutely zero credibility.  Rittenhouse has nothing to gain and no reason to trash him unless he was wronged.  Lin Wood has two million reasons to keep up the con.

He's a laughing stock that only turns people away from the right.  And the fact that he arranged that interview with the Washington Post means that he, at best, sold out to the highest bidder but at worst, and more than likely, has friends there.  No lawyer with any values whatsoever would arrange an interview for a murder defendant with a newspaper that's a political adversary.  There's no way someone who passed the bar exam can be THAT stupid.  And the only other motivations for doing that are just fucking evil.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Take action on the fraud?  All he was trying to do was ensure that the Democrats got control of every elected branch of the federal government.  You'd have to be absolutely braindead to think that people NOT voting in the most important runoff election in modern history would do anything other than hand the election over to the Democrats.

He claimed he already had proof of election fraud before that in the first place.  So which is it?

He's a con artist and an opportunist.  Plain and simple.

He saw a window to get a bunch of people to donate money so he could keep it all for himself in the end.  I don't need to hear his side, because he's completely full of shit has absolutely zero credibility.  Rittenhouse has nothing to gain and no reason to trash him unless he was wronged.  Lin Wood has two million reasons to keep up the con.

He's a laughing stock that only turns people away from the right.  And the fact that he arranged that interview with the Washington Post means that he, at best, sold out to the highest bidder but at worst, and more than likely, has friends there.  No lawyer with any values whatsoever would arrange an interview for a murder defendant with a newspaper that's a political adversary.  There's no way someone who passed the bar exam can be THAT stupid.  And the only other motivations for doing that are just fucking evil.

:doh Ever consider the possibility that Kyle is being manipulated and/or lied to be members of his own crew. Lots of money in play all the way around. Im saying regardless of what you think of LIN.

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Im going to post what LIN says about the whole affair. He only posts on Telegram to my knowledge and since many dont have it , I will cut and paste a series of posts rather than link to it.

It is so weird how you all just attack without even hearing the other side. I believe there is much more going on here than meets the eye, isnt there always.  Lets not be so quick to rush to judgement.

At this time I dont have a dog in this fight, just going to present what I have so at least those who acutally search for truth can have as much info as possible for them to determine what that TRUTH is.

Post 1

When Kyle Rittenhouse was suddenly and according to his criminal lawyers, unexpectedly whisked from juvenile detention in Illinois to a general population jail in Kenosha last November, his criminal defense lawyers wanted to get him out of jail as quickly as possible for safety concerns. Kyle was only eligible for bail in Kenosha.

#FightBack went to work for raise the bail by posting a specific link for donors to contribute specifically to Kyle’s bail fund. #FightBack raised approximately $1,250,000 specifically directed for Kyle’s bail.

I solicited a $50,000 donation to #FightBack from my brother in Christ, Mike Lindell, that was directed to the #FightBack general fund account as requested by Mike.

Below, you will see and hear Mike explain his donation on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

After viewing this video clip, stay with me for more TRUTH on the issue of Kyle’s bail.

(The video is a one minute Vid where Lindell in on Kimmel and says he gave 50K to Lin's Fight Back Fund which is used for many things and that Mike doesnt claim it was was bail money per se, it was to be used at LINs discretion)

Post 2

At the time Mike Lindell’s $50,000 donation to #FightBack was received, the balance in #FightBack’s general account was approximately $600,000.

I was told by someone that the actor Rick Schroder was willing to help on the bail effort for Kyle so I contacted Rick.

I told Rick about the specifically designated funds of $1,250,000 and that the #FightBack board was willing to go ALL in to raise the bail by using the $600,000 in its general account. The combination left #FightBack $150,000 shy of the $2M cash bail.

Rick generously agreed to loan #FightBack $150,000 to make the bail of $2M provided #FightBack executed a written promissory note which he insisted be also personally guaranteed by me.

While I was not thrilled with being personally guaranteeing the #FightBack promissory note to Rick, I agreed to do so because I thought it was important to Kyle’s safety to have the bail posted as soon as possible.

Stay with me for the final wrap up of the TRUTH about the Rittenhouse bail monies.

Translation - Wood raised well over $1 million for kyles bail(and presumably defense), only after new lawyers pushed hard to use the money for it's intended purpose did Wood relent(meanwhile kyle had spent 87 days in jail).

Now we move ahead to today - the trial is over and the money is coming back - Wood now thinks it's his money that he should control - key word is spend.

Sorry Mr corrupt lawyer - it's not your money. That money should be used for kyles continuing possible legal bills, security, perhaps school, etc.

And if there is any excess money it should go back to the people who gave it - lindell, schroeder, etc.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Translation - Wood raised well over $1 million for kyles bail(and presumably defense), only after new lawyers pushed hard to use the money for it's intended purpose did Wood relent(meanwhile kyle had spent 87 days in jail).

Now we move ahead to today - the trial is over and the money is coming back - Wood now thinks it's his money that he should control - key word is spend.

laugh.jpg.306d3be386cd903f58b53b2e7d02e376.jpg

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

:doh Ever consider the possibility that Kyle is being manipulated and/or lied to be members of his own crew. Lots of money in play all the way around. Im saying regardless of what you think of LIN.

How exactly would "members of his own crew" have any claim to that money?

Pretty sure I mentioned things other than the bail money anyway.

Every single indicator points to Lin Wood being a scumbag and/or con artist.  There isn't a single one that doesn't.

23 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You really love Lin Wood huh?

No , I love the Truth.

I like Lin Wood yet I still have issues with him, the issues are from a personalilty point of view and at times I dont agree with his opinions or actions.

BUT I have not seen any signs of unethical law practice or grifting. I believe that even though he can be wrong on facts that he says what he believes to be true.  The guy would be way better off  professionaly and financially if he had just shut up and not been so vocal about  election fraud and fixing 2020 , you dont realize that his actions and beliefs actually ostracize him from the left and the right and the law profession.

I know you will think Im insulting you but Im just speaking truth, You are a simple minded and weak individual so you cant understand standing up for anything of value and cant even fathom enduring the  kind of attacks a man like Lin receives from all sides  because he doesnt back down from his beliefs.

28 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How exactly would "members of his own crew" have any claim to that money?

Pretty sure I mentioned things other than the bail money anyway.

Every single indicator points to him being a scumbag and/or con artist.  There isn't a single one that doesn't.

David Hancock is Kyles Handler. Kyle will be coming into a small fortune in the not too distant future.

I posted some info on the guy , look him up yourself.

You dont like Lin okay.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No , I love the Truth.

I like Lin Wood yet I still have issues with him, the issues are from a personalilty point of view and at times I dont agree with his opinions or actions.

BUT I have not seen any signs of unethical law practice or grifting. I believe that even though he can be wrong on facts that he says what he believes to be true.  The guy would be way better off  professionaly and financially if he had just shut up and not been so vocal about  election fraud and fixing 2020 , you dont realize that his actions and beliefs actually ostracize him from the left and the right and the law profession.

I know you will think Im insulting you but Im not. BUT You are a simple minded and weak individual so you cant understand standing up for anything of value and cant even fathom enduring the  kind of attacks a man like Lin receives from all sides  because he doesnt back down from his beliefs.

You might be right, I just may be simple minded and weak because "I cant fathom the strength of a man like Lin Wood". :mutley

How's that research on the holocaust coming? :pop

Just now, RaiseThese said:

David Hancock is Kyles Handler. Kyle will be coming into a small fortune in the not too distanct future.

I posted some info on the guy , look him up yourself.

You dont like Lin okay.

Kyle will likely be extremely rich in the next couple years - perhaps tens of millions from various lawsuits.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Holocaust?

Yes, you were investigating whether the holocaust was real or a hoax.  You cast doubt on if it was real and said you were doing research - as i recall you were going to fly to Poland to investigate the death caps personally.   :deemer

And I'm only slightly exaggerating.