A stock you want to be on now

Brock Landers

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Expendable income at an all-time low. Only us degenerates gamble regardless

The most-heavily-bet Kentucky Derby ever was won by the biggest long shot in the field.

A record $179.0 million was bet in the pari-mutuel pool on Saturday's Kentucky Derby, a 17% increase over last year and 8% greater than the previous record set in 2019, according to the Churchill Downs. Only $501,135 of the total amount wagered on the win pool was on Rich Strike, the lowest of any horse in the field, according to figures released by the track.

2 minutes ago, xyz said:

Times are tough over at the student housing projects.

Their 400 sq. foot dorm?

Bed bug infestation.

but they have all that alberta oil. yet they never invested in a house when markets were low

and eric wastes his time delivering sandwiches for a bankroll instead of using oil wealth to do many other things. t.v was on in the other room just now i swear i heard elon is delivering melts today to supplement his income 

28 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

but they have all that alberta oil. yet they never invested in a house when markets were low

and eric wastes his time delivering sandwiches for a bankroll instead of using oil wealth to do many other things. t.v was on in the other room just now i swear i heard elon is delivering melts today to supplement his income 

You see Elon's tweet?  I posted it in the Urkaine thread.

Sounds like the Russians have put a hit out on him. 

22 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

both the owners died after he started hyping them up right?

You are right.

First their chef, Billy Gruber dies.

Then their founder, Jimmie Lemarie followed.

Midge mushed the entire place.

13 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i don't think it gets down to 15

it's a buy here at 20... coal is over 300!  btu is gonna make so much freaking money in the back half of 2022

In this market, any downside is possible. Wasn't btu about $15 a year ago? 

I dint think I can buy anything until there is a clear sign the market has capitulated. 

37 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

In this market, any downside is possible. Wasn't btu about $15 a year ago? 

I dint think I can buy anything until there is a clear sign the market has capitulated. 

a year ago btu was at 5

but coal was at 80, now it's at 310

so the company should definitely be worth more than 3x when their profits are eventually gonna be 30x

the ostrich strategy is OK at times, but when there are obvious bargains out there it seems silly to ignore them if you have cash... the cash is losing 10%/year to inflation

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

what kind of power do you think the left is gonna have after the midterms?  pretty close to 0

These activist lefty shareholders are pushing for, and in some cases getting board seats. 

Have you noticed the bullshit in your voting shares?  Altria had a question on the proxy vote I completed asking for sustainability and equity audits.

They want to implode energy companies from within.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

These activist lefty shareholders are pushing for, and in some cases getting board seats. 

Have you noticed the bullshit in your voting shares?  Altria had a question on the proxy vote I completed asking for sustainability and equity audits.

They want to implode energy companies from within.

that's actually a pretty good point

everything is about zero carbon (might as well kill off all the plant life) or diversity, or other such nonsense

look at our federal government, every appointment is some mentally ill queer and/or unqualified black woman with a low iq and low morals