Talk to me about ASIANS

FISHHEAD

7 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

You don’t want to sit at a table with Greeks or Asians - just awful losers.

Reminds me of a 100 percent lifetime tell, has NEVER failed

So you playing poker against an Asian and are obviously ahead but he is calling your bets like he is likely on a draw

on the river the likely draw card hits  but then he sighs, makes stupid face, or hits the table hard like he missed and is feigning weakness............HE ALWAYS HAS IT.

Even though other races might feign weakness here, For some reason Asians exaggerate this tell more in my experience.

One thing about asians is they are very racist, I mean really, really racist, I worked with one guy and he'd say how white people are so stupid and they can get away with anything just by playing dumb. i asked him if he thought that about whites what does he think of blacks? He laughed and said they aren't even human, they're monkeys. I admired his honesty.

30 minutes ago, mikeman said:

One thing about asians is they are very racist, I mean really, really racist, I worked with one guy and he'd say how white people are so stupid and they can get away with anything just by playing dumb. i asked him if he thought that about whites what does he think of blacks? He laughed and said they aren't even human, they're monkeys. I admired his honesty.

Sadly all too common w older Asians.