I have a big problem guys, what should I do with my cat?

mikeman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

UTI was my first thought also.   Or if you  have had any disruption/ change in the household —workers, rearranging the furniture,  or anything off could cause it also.  Poor Walter.   

Hi IAG, hope you are doing great and enjoying the holidays!

Great tip on the house change stuff, cats take that seriously.  They do NOT like change, albeit the simplest of things.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Sheet, I'd be taking him out to piss all day long, that's the good thing about cats, they handle that themselves...or  at least that's the theory.

He used the litter box again, I'm hopeful i got through to him with my pleading and whimpering.

Just pour kitty litter over every inch of your floors.

Will be like living on a beach and kitty problem solved.

I had my dog 13 years and when he passed in 2013 i got so down about it i didn't think i'd get another pet again.

Five years later which is 2018 my son brings this young cat in people were moving and gave away and we started calling him Mr. Kitten and he lets us know when he needs to go outside to go go relieve himself. We let him go out and he is a real fun cat. Well about a year ago one night Mr Kitten came home a bunch of small kittens followed and we ended up adopting one as they were most likely his especially since some looked identical to him.

Mr. Kitten is solid black and a great cat

Well here recently we adopted a third cat that only has one eye she is a calico we call her Brownie.

Already told my son,daughter,wife this is the limit on cats.

After all this is the first time i have ever even had cats as pets since i was younger we always had dogs.

We do love them a lot......

008.thumb.JPG.ceab8f9fbf181eb30342024e438b5201.JPG

23 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

I had my dog 13 years and when he passed in 2013 i got so down about it i didn't think i'd get another pet again.

Five years later which is 2018 my son brings this young cat in people were moving and gave away and we started calling him Mr. Kitten and he lets us know when he needs to go outside to go go relieve himself. We let him go out and he is a real fun cat. Well about a year ago one night Mr Kitten came home a bunch of small kittens followed and we ended up adopting one as they were most likely his especially since some looked identical to him.

Mr. Kitten is solid black and a great cat

Well here recently we adopted a third cat that only has one eye she is a calico we call her Brownie.

Already told my son,daughter,wife this is the limit on cats.

After all this is the first time i have ever even had cats as pets since i was younger we always had dogs.

We do love them a lot......

008.thumb.JPG.ceab8f9fbf181eb30342024e438b5201.JPG

Looks like they have a good life. :hat

Quick update, he's going into the new litter box but sometimes he's missing and half ends up inside and some dribbles over - I had laid down newspapers and towels around the box but I'm tired of checking them to see if they're "wet". So i bought a big plastic tray that extends a good 6 inches around the whole thing - now I'm set.

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

Looks like they have a good life. :hat

Yeah we have a ball loving them and playing with them. I buy them this cat food in a portion container called Sheba they go crazy over those as well as a treat called temptations they love those too. They also eat Friskies as well.