LAPD Detective: "Don't come, we can't keep you safe"

HurryUpAndDrink

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

and thats gonna cost you Raise, Im gonna get you banned or on Post Review for that... once I wake up from my nap

Im not even angry cause u are a nobody

but I surely can get you some consequences and why not?

you are just a detriment for this place, and for yourself

VIVA LA METH

What ever you say pal.

Now you want to censor satire as well. HAHA

We can crack on anybody, so long as its not Hurry...

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Good luck to you Hurry. Strange how people love to talk shit, yet get upset when I give it back.

WE all know how this ends but enjoy it while you can junkie.

One thing is me talking about your retard posts

and another is me talking about your hillbilly meth head family

you just cant win any argument fairly and when people don't even flinch over your insults, then you go after the wives...

whats next? you going after Joey's mother? Mikey's cats? Hoffa's offspring?

you are a  piece of shit with no life and u know it

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

What ever you say pal.

Now you want to censor satire as well. HAHA

nah, I just wanna destroy your soul, since this forum is all u have going in your life

If I get you banned or on PR (again) - it will crush your meth head brain

and since I can easily get it done, why not?

I'll have a  talk with Hoffa and George this week

enjoy the meth power posting while u can, loser

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

One thing is me talking about your retard posts

and another is me talking about your hillbilly meth head family

you just cant win any argument fairly and when people don't even flinch over your insults, then you go after the wives...

whats next? you going after Joey's mother? Mikey's cats? Hoffa's offspring?

you are a  piece of shit with no life and u know it

From the guy who want to cut of another members wife's head.

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

nah, I just wanna destroy your soul, since this forum is all u have going in your life

If I get you banned or on PR (again) - it will crush your meth head brain

and since I can easily get it done, why not?

I'll have a  talk with Hoffa and George this week

enjoy the meth power posting while u can, loser

Great fella....exercise some power , that photo actually makes fun of YOU , not her.

Hey everyone I got so upset at a guy posting on a forum that I got him banned. 

Who is triggered now pal?

:laughing-smiley-face:

Edited by RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Great fella....exercise some power , that photo actually makes fun of YOU , not her.

Hey everyone I got so upset at a guy posting on a forum that I got him banned. 

Who is triggered now pal?

power? again, reality check Raise, is a 10-man forum that I post at once or TWICE a week

some weeks I dont even post, just read

you are the one who is desperate for attention here, desperate to get your "numbers" up

here you are in your little mission to do what? what is exactly your mission here?

explain us so we can understand the mind setting of a meth head

that said, the fact you type, act and use emojis like a 15 year olkd girl (despite being prolly much older than  me) is just sad, more sad than sad...

but its whats expected of you, people look at u, some get sad others get mad

I dont get mad... I just get sad when I see people with zero self awareness.

And, yeah, if I can get you banned I will, you betcha

WHy wouldn't I? You are a piece of shit

power? again, reality check Raise, is a 10-man forum that I post at once or TWICE a week

some weeks I dont even post, just read

you are the one who is desperate for attention here, desperate to get your "numbers" up

here you are in your little mission to do what? what is exactly your mission here?

explain us so we can understand the mind setting of a meth head

that said, the fact you type, act and use emojis like a 15 year olkd girl (despite being prolly much older than  me) is just sad, more sad than sad...

but its whats expected of you, people look at u, some get sad others get mad

I dont get mad... I just get sad when I see people with zero self awareness.

And, yeah, if I can get you banned I will, you betcha

WHy wouldn't I? You are a piece of shit

tldr....lol

and I would be doing u a favor...

this forum clearly needs a break from u, but mostly, U NEED A BREAK FROM THIS FORUM

BUT MOSTLY, U NEED A BREAK FROM POLITICS

as I said, enjoy your numbered days here... I warned u nicely last time, now I will surely fuck u up

You sure love to threaten people.

It's common knowledge how I feel about posters referencing girlfriends, wives and kids of others.

Where it gets sticky is when a poster introduces his own girlfriend, wife or kid(s).

In fairness to Brock and others who don't introduce their wives, girlfriends or kids into forum topics, I think it's 100% inappropriate for others to reference them.

In the instance of a poster who does introduce those individuals to them forum, they open themselves to comments from others regarding those individuals. 

In the case of Hurry's girlfriend, those that make less than respectful comments are in my opinion displaying jealousy.

She's young, attractive, energetic and fun. Consider yourself fortunate Hurry.

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The lunatic raise is now private messaging me,   unhinged, unbalanced messages. he's completely lost it. :laugh

Not sure why you are lying again. It was a couple joke codes, not sure why you are trying to make it something its not.

Why dont you put me on ignore and not respond to my posts anymore, Think that will be the best for both of us going forward.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why you are lying again. It was a couple joke codes, not sure why you are trying to make it something its not.

Why dont you put me on ignore and not respond to my posts anymore, Think that will be the best for both of us going forward.

Stop messaging me, I told you in plain language that I have no interest in engaging you, we are not friends and I dont want to hear from you privately.

Seriously man - it's time to seek help.

Just now, mikeman said:

Stop messaging me, I told you in plain language that I have no interest in engaging you, we are not friends and I dont want to hear from you privately.

Well then stop responding to my post if you dont want to engage. Simple as that.   TGF makes an ignore button that can be used for post and for messages. USE IT.

I promise that if you NEVER EVER respond to another one of my posts for the rest of your life I wont be upset:dancing

You are the one that should seek help for that onsetting demetia and or alzheimeirs,,,it has gotten pretty bad over the last 6 months or so.s

37 minutes ago, mikeman said:

While the software does not enable me to block PMs from specific posters, misuse of the PM system can and will cause an individual to lose their PM functions in totality.

This is something I've had to do previously with posters who've stalked and harassed others.

Anyone feeling harassed, intimidated, stalked or otherwise troubled by private messages are encouraged to report those messages.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

While the software does not enable me to block PMs from specific posters, misuse of the PM system can and will cause an individual to lose their PM functions in totality.

This is something I've had to do previously with posters who've stalked and harassed others.

Anyone feeling harassed, intimidated, stalked or otherwise troubled by private messages are encouraged to report those messages.

Each user can block posts , mentions or pm's from any other member...its already part of the software.....that is all that is necessary, not middle school drama and tattling.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's common knowledge how I feel about posters referencing girlfriends, wives and kids of others.

Where it gets sticky is when a poster introduces his own girlfriend, wife or kid(s).

In fairness to Brock and others who don't introduce their wives, girlfriends or kids into forum topics, I think it's 100% inappropriate for others to reference them.

In the instance of a poster who does introduce those individuals to them forum, they open themselves to comments from others regarding those individuals. 

In the case of Hurry's girlfriend, those that make less than respectful comments are in my opinion displaying jealousy.

She's young, attractive, energetic and fun. Consider yourself fortunate Hurry.

sad that u will allow this retard meth head run wild

he clearly needs some discipline

Im officially done with this forum until this meth head is put in his place

Im officially done with this forum until this meth head is put in his place

Promise?

What a baby.... You constantly need to start new threads when you could easily keep a running thread for much of your drama.

Hurry does a trip report but needs to make a new thread every day.

Hurry has to interject and make every thread about himself in some way. What a narcissist.

Hurry posts his weekly updates that NO ONE watches and needs to post a new thread for each one, that is ON TOP of his feature films. Even then he has to make a new thread for each part.  Consolidate that shit bro, you are the one who said to me "Quality over Quantity"

Hurry has a video about crime but cant just post it in the Master Political Thread like everyone else does...... look at me, look at me......why arent you looking at me?