MALE Swimmer on track to Break Katie Ledecky's Records...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

And... lol   

plus u surely cant really be serious chiming into anything like this.. dude you scammed more people on here than Enron so cmon really 

well, sure lets hyperbole and whine about things that happened ages ago - that were SETTLED

you are just here to grade contests, and since there are no contests anymore - I'm afraid your utility has expired

Certainly not valuable as a political commentator, thats for sure

Best you go back and do some more 3rd grade math and leave more advanced issues to us smart people

35 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

well, sure lets hyperbole and whine about things that happened ages ago - that were SETTLED

you are just here to grade contests, and since there are no contests anymore - I'm afraid your utility has expired

Certainly not valuable as a political commentator, thats for sure

Best you go back and do some more 3rd grade math and leave more advanced issues to us smart people

u injected yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you.  and what I said what simply the truth whether or not your still doing it and when it happened is irrelevant as u did it, period. 

And your opinion as to what I do or do not do here is well worthless, again simply the truth 

50 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

to u guys nah, of course not u guys enjoy it.  but i can still toss it in and break his balls and really what else are we doing here but breaking balls because we sure as fuck won't be winning hearts and minds lol 

Thank you for realizing this place aint life or death, if we were all nice and chummy all the time it would be no fun.:cheers

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Thank you for realizing this place aint life or death, if we were all nice and chummy all the time it would be no fun.:cheers

Right, and lets face it none of us care for each others politics, that is clear.  And we won't be changing each others minds so we break each others balls time and again. 

eh, its how it is so why not fire back and at least make the back n forth cringy if not enjoyable 

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

Right, and lets face it none of us care for each others politics, that is clear.  And we won't be changing each others minds so we break each others balls time and again. 

eh, its how it is so why not fire back and at least make the back n forth cringy if not enjoyable 

Yup, I've been insulted 1000 times, I like it, means I got under their nerves.