Covid Claims first Bowl game

Tomorrow's Newspaper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

cavuto just hit it on the head. said the positive cases from omicron will explode very soon. CNN ect will go full blown panic and lockdowns will follow

eric will get his $1600 check and be back in the game 

Yep and right back here in the pizza forum posting pics traveling all over the country taking pictures of closed shit.

28 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated and RepubliCons!  Cole Beasley says his freedom to kill has been taken away. A damn rule. 

You are one dumb motherfucker. The vaxxed and even the boostered are getting sick and dying. It’s a pandemic of the OLD and unhealthy. For normal people it’s a fukkin mild cold. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More likely either cancelled or after another game is cancelled they might play the healthy team. I heard the virus has hit Miami, Fl Hurricanes.

They want the money, they cant wait around hoping, the payout is $5 million, they should grab some decent FCS team like south dakota st or north dakota.

24 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

BigRunner rushing to get his 6th booster 

image.gif

Dumb Joey, not funny at all. BTW, I'm feeling great.  I doubt you could last a 5 minute round of MMA against me.  

In New Zealand where Covid-19 vaccines are mandatory for workers, one man took ten shots in a day. He was paid by others to take the shot on their behalf. Besides his dick growing 1 inch he had no other side effects. Besides this one instance the program has had great success in New Zealand. Dumb Joey's common sense, which is lacking, tells him 10 jabs in a 10 hour period would either kill you or have horrible side effects. :laugh