Covid Claims first Bowl game

Tomorrow's Newspaper

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey, not funny at all. BTW, I'm feeling great.  I doubt you could last a 5 minute round of MMA against me.  

In New Zealand where Covid-19 vaccines are mandatory for workers, one man took ten shots in a day. He was paid by others to take the shot on their behalf. Besides his dick growing 1 inch he had no other side effects. Besides this one instance the program has had great success in New Zealand. Dumb Joey's common sense, which is lacking, tells him 10 jabs in a 10 hour period would either kill you or have horrible side effects. :laugh

You literally believe everything you read.

No proof necessary.

Dumb as dirt.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

His name??? Trust me , bro! If it’s written on the internet it’s obviously true !!

-BigDumber 

Dumb Joey, probably from Wapo, Ny Times, The Guardian. But the New York Post, GateWay Pundit, Infowars, Daily Mail, etc. be very skeptical. It was Infowars that claimed Sandy Hook was a stunt performed by crisis actors. Dumb Joey's common sense, which is lacking, claims it's both sides. :laugh

•  
David Cobb

trophy.jpg

USATSI

The College Football Playoff Management Committee announced Wednesday that semifinal games will not be made up if a team does not have enough players available due to COVID-19 cases. If a team is unable to field enough players, it would forfeit the game and its opponent would advance to the College Football Playoff National Championship.

The College Football Playoff semifinals are scheduled to take place on Friday, Dec. 31. No. 1 Alabama faces No. 4 Cincinnati in the Cotton Bowl in Arlington, Texas, while No. 2 Michigan squares off with No. 3 Georgia in the Orange Bowl in Miami Gardens, Florida. 

"As we prepare for the Playoff, it's wise and necessary to put into place additional precautions to protect those who will play and coach the games," CFP executive director Bill Hancock said in a statement. "These policies will better protect our students and staffs while providing clarity in the event worst-case scenarios result."

If both teams in a semifinal are unable to play, the game will be declared a no contest and the winner of the other semifinal will be declared the national champion. If three of the four CFP semifinal teams are left unavailable due to COVID-19 issues, the lone remaining squad would be deemed national champion.

As for the national championship game, which is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 10, it can be pushed back as far as  Friday Jan. 14. 

"If one team is able to play and the other is not and the game cannot be rescheduled or is rescheduled and cannot be played, then the team unable to play shall forfeit the game and the other team shall be declared CFP National Champion," according to the official CFP policy.

Finally, should national title game fail to be rescheduled prior to Jan. 15, then the championship will be declared vacant. 

46 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:
  •  
David Cobb

trophy.jpg

USATSI

The College Football Playoff Management Committee announced Wednesday that semifinal games will not be made up if a team does not have enough players available due to COVID-19 cases. If a team is unable to field enough players, it would forfeit the game and its opponent would advance to the College Football Playoff National Championship.

The College Football Playoff semifinals are scheduled to take place on Friday, Dec. 31. No. 1 Alabama faces No. 4 Cincinnati in the Cotton Bowl in Arlington, Texas, while No. 2 Michigan squares off with No. 3 Georgia in the Orange Bowl in Miami Gardens, Florida. 

"As we prepare for the Playoff, it's wise and necessary to put into place additional precautions to protect those who will play and coach the games," CFP executive director Bill Hancock said in a statement. "These policies will better protect our students and staffs while providing clarity in the event worst-case scenarios result."

If both teams in a semifinal are unable to play, the game will be declared a no contest and the winner of the other semifinal will be declared the national champion. If three of the four CFP semifinal teams are left unavailable due to COVID-19 issues, the lone remaining squad would be deemed national champion.

As for the national championship game, which is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 10, it can be pushed back as far as  Friday Jan. 14. 

"If one team is able to play and the other is not and the game cannot be rescheduled or is rescheduled and cannot be played, then the team unable to play shall forfeit the game and the other team shall be declared CFP National Champion," according to the official CFP policy.

Finally, should national title game fail to be rescheduled prior to Jan. 15, then the championship will be declared vacant. 

Dumbest announcement ever, who exactly are they trying to impress with the tough guy routine? Fine, cancel everything, we'll survive just fine.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You literally believe everything you read.

No proof necessary.

Dumb as dirt.

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

His name??? Trust me , bro! If it’s written on the internet it’s obviously true !!

-BigDumber 

Hysterical how these right wingers are accusing me of believing everything I read. I expose Dumb Little Monkey of posting lie after lie on a daily basis. Anything said by a right wing source, I.e. Benedict Donald aka Pinocchio, is most likely a lie. "Bigrunner believes everything he reads". Dumb Little Monkey lying again. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hysterical how these right wingers are accusing me of believing everything I read. I expose Dumb Little Monkey of posting lie after lie on a daily basis. Anything said by a right wing source, I.e. Benedict Donald aka Pinocchio, is most likely a lie. "Bigrunner believes everything he reads". Dumb Little Monkey lying again. 

You wouldn't know a lie if you were Pinocchio.