TGF's 5 Saddest moments of 2021

EugeneMorgan

While at times I think TGF is an alternate universe where I can tap into the minds of the mentally challenged and hear their thoughts like they are speaking, or I just have to get plain high as fuck so mediocrates is not a Greek Philosopher but the level of wit and humor which lacks severely.

The Nominees:

5) Freeloader, future sex offender, and all around creep King Revolver takes his balls and goes home.  His nasty, AIDs-hooker infested balls.

4) If perverted creep BOATBOATBOAT posts in a comeback thread and nobody cares, did a tree really fall in the forest?

3)Admitted sociopath, rapidly balding, and  vertically challenged Brock Landers poverty road trips.  Pick one, they are all the fucking same.

2) Ex-sommerlier, public health expert, and bargain hunter extraordinaire Merlin Mike posts a pickled 15-year old bottle of Fucking $2.99 a bottle Barefoot Wine and asks if it is any good.  Trolling or true sadness?

1) Raise These epically sad road trip.  My four word review: WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?

Just now, zzmocashzz said:

According to Dictionary.com “cheap” in the context we're discussing means “stingy or miserly,” while “frugal” means “economical in use or expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful.” Basically, when someone is cheap or frugal, they try to keep their spending on the lower side.

Yup, I'm frugal, not cheap.

I googled andre and this is the first thing that came up.

7 Cheap Champagnes to Sip If You're Sick of André

And the best part is they're all under $11.

We all know that drinking the same thing every weekend (like Smirnoff) can get a little old, right? If you're sick of that $5 André, there are plenty of other cheap Champagnes that might even be a little better.

Sounds like a thumbs up to me. :dancing

I am not a professional wine connoisseur, but I do like to drink.  I have found that my palette and taste for cheap champagne is shared by the masses.    Thus, if you like to drink and enjoy cheap champagne this post is for you.

First is the Andre Brut California Champagne.  The Andre has a nice clear color.  With a twist-off cap, you fail to get the pop and excitement of opening a champagne bottle. ?   The bubbles are few but rather big compared to the rest.  Overall it is smooth and pleasant to the tongue.  Very drinkable.  Dana says that you could polish off a bottle in an instant.  So smooth and tasty.  No burning after taste or plastic-like taste.  To be honest,  wrap this puppy up in a towel and your friends will never know that you spent $4.99.

1. Andre – The underdog with the plastic cork beat them all.  Don’t ask don’t tell, but that shit is awesome.