• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is bo on tape referring to her as "michael" at least 5 times?

How do you explain the dozen pics of here where she clearly has a cock and balls showing thru her dresses or skirts, some on live TV....

Yep, he TRULY believes this shit.    :laugh  :laugh .   There ain't any right wing conspiracy theory this sucker won't fall for.  

Alex Jones claims he has 'proof' Michelle Obama is a man

Infowars host says pictures of pleats in former First Lady's dress shows she has a penis 

•  

Lol

Have you looked into it yourself? Pretty obv

Of course not. Thats insane right? Just like anybody who questioned gulf of tonkin or the wmd's in iraq....thats insane!

Of course I have.   This shit been happenin since 2008.   Nothing new.   Idiots like you made a cottage industry of Obama conspiracy shit.  And I'm sure you buy every single one, because you're you.   Hysterical that you always criticize MSM, yet it was the MSM that broke the 2 stories you always fall back on.   Face it, you're an insane loon.   You need help.   

Again

How do you explain the dozens of pics where she clearly has a coxk and balls under her dress? Id post them if i could

Why would BO refer to her as "michael" - clearly - a half dozen times on live tv?

Seen them all, laughed my ass off at them all, just like sane people laugh their ass off at you.   

How do you explain good friend joan rivers telling a journalist - filmed - that "michelle is a trans, everybody knows it"

You can't.... "Thats insane!! My little brain cant handle that. Overload. Overload"

Joan Rivers, LMFAO.   This guy's hysterical.   Alex Jones, Joan Rivers.   When nuts like this go down the rabbit hole, they fall deep.  

Hey gueseer, trump is going to win the EC in a landslide. (2016)

Guesser ( aptly named) : thats insane!! Nyt gives her a 98.8% chance of winning. everybody knows she is a lock"

Nope, after the Traitor Comey letter, I thought it was close to 50/50.  

Try again loon.   

Where was Barack Obama born? 

How many kids died at Sandy Hook? 

Dont know where BO was born. The birth cert was a proven fake by the top two leading experts on forgery in the world.One a staunch D.

Of course not, because you're a loon.  Everyone sane does, which unfortunately excludes you.  You're pretty much a cliche.   Float an insane wacked out theory, this nut will buy it 100%.   

* top two forgery experts in the world ( one in usa one france) "its fake"

* cnn - "thats insane!!!!"

Yup. Tuff choice

You are a loser and a weirdo guesser

Read this website.  https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/   He Had fun debunking every insane theory you nutcases brought up about Obama, with FACTS.   Of course, you're insane and don't believe 2+2 = 4 so you won't believe FACTS, but they're out there if one cares to pursue them.  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread