Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who to trust on coronavirus?

1) fauci/birx/neil ferguson... the "experts" who have been ridiculously wrong from the start... and who get millions of dollars from bill gates... who just got almost $2 billion from the federal government for a "vaccine"

no conflict of interest there!

2) common sense, your own eyes, real world people and real world doctors... who have no agenda for money, control, or power

billy are you scared of the virus? i thought you had no fear

didn't you used to throw pool tables at people? did you use hand sanitizer right after?

No guy, zero concerns.

You see I live in Canada. On Vancover Island in BC.

We followed our National pandemic plan. Vol 44.1.

There is not one case of Covid on our Island fella, About the size of Maryland with about 950k inhabitants.

Plus I don't participate in gym class.

No guy, zero concerns.

You see I live in Canada. On Vancover Island in BC.

We followed our National pandemic plan. Vol 44.1.

There is not one case of Covid on our Island fella, About the size of Maryland with about 950k inhabitants.

Plus I don't participate in gym class.

good to see you're so concerned about the rest of us then... and ignorant like usual

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/b-c-announces-12-new-covid-19-cases-1-on-vancouver-island-1.5014310

i would bet you everything i own that if you tested those 950,000 inhabitants (which is really 870,000 but who's counting) that way more than 1 of them would test positive

1) fauci/birx/neil ferguson... the "experts" who have been ridiculously wrong from the start... and who get millions of dollars from bill gates... who just got almost $2 billion from the federal government for a "vaccine"

2) common sense, your own eyes, real world people and real world doctors... who have no agenda for money, control, or power

We don't do the conspiracy theory, fingerpointing, quack medicine thing up here.

No need.

So I don't follow your logic.

Gonna have to go with this one Mike:

good to see you're so concerned about the rest of us then... and ignorant like usual

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/b-c-announces-12-new-covid-19-cases-1-on-vancouver-island-1.5014310

i would bet you everything i own that if you tested those 950,000 inhabitants that way more than 1 of them would test positive

shit we are doomed

1 case.

Well fella you set the number then, whatever suits your narrative.

Toss in a nice little conspiracy theory too, Americanize the whole situation.

Throw in some good quackery too. Maybe we should suppository lawn fertilizer or some shit.

I wish the USA would smarten up, put their fukkin partisan grievances on the backburner, get someone intelligent with a plan to take charge and show that virus the door.

I really do.

Life is just a whole lot better. Go back to arguing which state got the best beer, the best BBQ, the hotest women, best sports teams, instead of which mean more, dead folk or sick folk.

Wouldn't you rather argue Bill Buckner vs Leon Lett or Thunderbird vs. Wild Irish rather than white vs. black, Trump vs. Brains or some fukked up conspiracy theory?

Come on people now

Smile on your brother.....

Nobody has been more wrong than Walz

1st rev of model 74000 dead

2nd rev of model 29000 dead

Walz then so concerned he purchases a refridgerated wearhouse for 6.5 million to house all the dead

then he says fuk the models were only looking at two week increments

today 1523 dead

I wish the USA would smarten up, put their fukkin partisan grievances on the backburner, get someone intelligent with a plan to take charge and show that virus the door.

I really do.

Life is just a whole lot better. Go back to arguing which state got the best beer, the best BBQ, the hotest women, best sports teams, instead of which mean more, dead folk or sick folk.

Wouldn't you rather argue Bill Buckner vs Leon Lett or Thunderbird vs. Wild Irish rather than white vs. black, Trump vs. Brains or some fukked up conspiracy theory?

Come on people now

Smile on your brother.....

Nice Get Together lyric reference.

Since the day after the election, the left has positively refused to work with Trump on any issue.  In fact, they have even gone out of their way to make him look bad - not that he needs more help there.  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread