Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

11 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

no rock. the vaccine isnt perfect but its not a mass-die off thing

nobody purposely kills ALL their troops. worst thing about the vaccine is they are getting aggressive with it. that rubs too many ppl the wrong way. terrible strategy i think. plus the real news is biden fuking everything up like hes the antichrist

What if their goal is to weaken or destroy the country?  Would they do it then?

What if they wanted to weed out anyone who doesn't align with their politics?  Would they do it then?

Not saying that's the case but there could be reasons if that theory was actually true.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What if their goal is to weaken or destroy the country?  Would they do it then?

What if they wanted to weed out anyone who doesn't align with their politics?  Would they do it then?

Not saying that's the case but there could be reasons if that theory was actually true.

also some theories troops will get fake-jabs

many theories

1 minute ago, Ts179 said:

also some theories troops will get fake-jabs

many theories

Just as in the NFL the unvaxxed are the high profile players that can resist, in the military it's prob the ones they really need that wont obey. People like pilots, special forces, etc, You have an aircraft carrier where 30% of the pilots walk away you dont have a viable warship..

Just now, ajt said:

Great comparison! A festival that required either a vaccine or negative test vs schools full of kids that can’t get vaccinated.

Except they didn't really do that did they? i saw clips of hundreds of people streaming past, most but not all holding up pieces of paper that staff 30 ft away could not possibly see.

You dont need to turn everything political. You could admit that the covid "rules' are a joke and leave it at that.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Except they didn't really do that did they? i saw clips of hundreds of people streaming past, most but not all holding up pieces of paper that staff 30 ft away could not possibly see.

You dont need to turn everything political. You could admit that the covid "rules' are a joke and leave it at that.

It’s not political, moron. People can choose if they want to go to a concert  knowing the rules. Kids can’t choose and can’t get vaccinated.

12 minutes ago, ajt said:

Great comparison! A festival that required either a vaccine or negative test vs schools full of kids that can’t get vaccinated.

HAHAHA , keep spreading the talking points from the masters

You see a meme on TGF and you think its your duty to "Fact Check" it

Sheep gonna sheep

PS The fake covid card sellers were making bank

1 minute ago, ajt said:

It’s not political, moron. People can choose if they want to go to a concert  knowing the rules. Kids can’t choose and can’t get vaccinated.

Yes they can, the rules allow kids to wear masks if they want, how can anyone possibly be upset with that?

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I saw a blurb on the nightly news about sturgis today, they're ramping up - it really doesn't occur to them that no one cares.

That’s what I was thinking Tuesday night as I was walking on the pier with about 500 others mostly all unmasked....so different then what the media pushes, it really doesn’t occur to them we just don’t fvcking care.

I hit the gym every morning and listen to my podcast but also read the subtitles on local news and CNN....it’s an absolute joke that people watch that shit...it’s disgusting 

10 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

That’s what I was thinking Tuesday night as I was walking on the pier with about 500 others mostly all unmasked....so different then what the media pushes, it really doesn’t occur to them we just don’t fvcking care.

I hit the gym every morning and listen to my podcast but also read the subtitles on local news and CNN....it’s an absolute joke that people watch that shit...it’s disgusting 

The good news is that the south is peaking and the north is ramping up. By memorial day all these southern states they're hyping will be coasting down while the NE and midwest will be going bezerk, it'll be amusing and satisfying to observe.

Mike, I have no idea if CNN has an archive of their show but about 5:15 am Cali time they had a Covid denier who had landed himself in ICU and he was pleading for anti vaccers to stop listening to social media....and a bunch of shit about him not being able to walk his daughter down the isle and planning his own funeral...

It was so fvcking pathetic and all I could think was that he was probably an intern that that dressed up for the whole bit 

3 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Mike, I have no idea if CNN has an archive of their show but about 5:15 am Cali time they had a Covid denier who had landed himself in ICU and he was pleading for anti vaccers to stop listening to social media....and a bunch of shit about him not being able to walk his daughter down the isle and planning his own funeral...

It was so fvcking pathetic and all I could think was that he was probably an intern that that dressed up for the whole bit 

Crisis actor. Deaths are not rising much at all, they just aren't, no one in the hospital would assume they're going to die, utterly absurd.

deaths are currently about 30% below where they were when the CDC said to take the masks off.

image.thumb.png.f993758f5212ebaeca331da0c6674339.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread