Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Says who. The person that says "breakthrough" covid cases means rare? And the term should be?

11X + 30X averages 20.5X.  Yes 11X is dishonest. :lock:doh

And yet your link stated 4:13 ratio.  This was your link.  Your source.  How could that be?

44 minutes ago, WVU said:

And yet your link stated 4:13 ratio.  This was your link.  Your source.  How could that be?

It also referenced other dominate pro vaccine ratios. The only time you find ratios that aren't favorable to the vaccine are right wing and anti vaxxer propaganda.  .

You're proving mostly nada besides the fact that vaccines work and they're great for America. 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Rubber is a full blown retard 

It's very Dumg Joey who thinks:

"It my freedom to be able to kill people. My common sense tells me that. Mandates are foolish".

P.s. "Democrats represent the 1% just as much as Republicons". Fvcken Dumb Joey 

You may be Dumber than Dumb Monkey.  It could be a tie.

#Myfreedoms:dancing

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It also referenced other dominate pro vaccine ratios. The only time you find ratios that aren't favorable to the vaccine are right wing and anti vaxxer propaganda.  .

You're proving mostly nada besides the fact that vaccines work and they're great for America. 

Hey Bigrubber...Why didn't you follow the science before your feet rooted off...You fucking subhuman piece of shit... You suck dick..

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

answer the question... do they get ANY money from big pharma or don't they

simple YES or NO... after you answer i will respond so be careful here

Misinformed Mikey, why does Fox News mandate either vaccine or testing.  Are they taking money from the Drug companies.

"Common sense tells me I have the freedom to kill people.  Mandates are foolish". Very Dumb Joey

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/22/17000-reports-of-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-including-new-report-of-12-year-old-who-died-after-pfizer-vaccine/

17,000+ Reports of Deaths After COVID Vaccines, Including New Report of 12-Year-Old Who Died After Pfizer Vaccine

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 818,044 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 17,128 deaths and 122,833 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Oct. 15, 2021.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Misinformed Mikey, why does Fox News mandate either vaccine or testing.  Are they taking money from the Drug companies.

"Common sense tells me I have the freedom to kill people.  Mandates are foolish". Very Dumb Joey

i will not answer ANY of your questions until you answer my very simple yes or no question

1 minute ago, Buster said:

Hey Bigrubber...Why didn't you follow the science before your feet rooted off...You fucking subhuman piece of shit... You suck dick..

I'll fight any Neo-Nazi.  They usually run away because they know I probably can't catch them with only one foot and a stub. You up for the challenge?

17 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

runner i'm pretty sure you're the only one that thinks monkey and joey are dumb

i might have met monkey and/or joey, not sure, but if i haven't... they are possibly the 2 smartest people i have never met

The entire crowd at Eog knew how stupid Dumb Monkey is. He was known for wanting to toss Railturds salad. Kane, Heisy, Guesser, myself constantly took him to school. And that's why he brought his dumbness to TGF. "Go Trump Go". Him and Railturd stuck together. All 120 lbs of his petite feminine body.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll fight any Neo-Nazi.  They usually run away because they know I probably can't catch them with only one foot and a stub. You up for the challenge?

Pal , you ready to take on the Bulk of the Dem party, cuz those are the ones resembling Neo_nazis the most....BTW have you seen this yet where at 1:55 Trump denounces the bad guys....I cant imagine that you would keep telling that "good people on both side" lie on purpose....you are surely more honest than that right?

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Of course you subhuman...There is not one person that post on this forum or in the world that would ever run away from a piece of shit like you...Guaranteed...Fucking rotted foot piece of shit...

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The entire crowd at Eog knew how stupid Dumb Monkey is. He was known for wanting to toss Railturds salad. Kane, Heist, Guesser, myself constantly took him to school.  Him and Railturd stuck together. All 120 lbs of his petite feminine body.

And your piece of shit friend the Guesser,you know the one with the sunken eyes,which is a sign of a junkie is dead and is not missed by anyone...He had no family and spent days on days posting on message board....True proof he was a junkie and a piece of shit just like you...

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

but all of those programs "brought to you by pfizer" that have been pushing vaccines for a year and half, those programs would all tell the truth if pfizer vaccines weren't nearly as safe and effective as they have told you right?

or would they tell you that they are only not effective because you haven't taken a 2nd, 3rd, 4th dose yet?  to make them even more money

:laugh

Only an absolutely braindead moron like Rubber actually believes these pharmaceutical companies are “good” when they’re nothing but lying evil scum who lie cheat and steal (see the countless billions in fines paid for lying and falsifying test results) for profit. 

The scumbags like Fauci and heads of the the various health departments are former pharma executives who are bought and paid for. Same thing on wall st and the vast majority of our population thinks these things are fair and not completely rigged. Money and power are the only drivers of a companies behavior , not public health. 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The entire crowd at Eog knew how stupid Dumb Monkey is. He was known for wanting to toss Railturds salad. Kane, Heisy, Guesser, myself constantly took him to school. And that's why he brought his dumbness to TGF. "Go Trump Go". Him and Railturd stuck together. All 120 lbs of his petite feminine body.

I actually post at EOG still.  In the Politics section.  And regularly embarrass kane and Heisenberg.

While you were banned from there because you're a fucking nutjob.

But don't let reality get in the way of your delusions.

And don't worry about Guesser, the flaming libtard he was, being the only poster to die of COVID-19 while not a single one of us who opposed lockdowns, masks, or vaccines has had that fate.

4 minutes ago, Buster said:

Of course you subhuman...There is not one person that post on this forum or in the world that would ever run away from a piece of shit like you...Guaranteed...Fucking rotted foot piece of shit...

Keyboard muscles? Because I'm ready to fight a Neo-Nazi. Even with my one foot. No weapons allowed except body parts. Let's make it happen.  

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Only an absolutely braindead moron like Rubber actually believes these pharmaceutical companies are “good” when they’re nothing but lying evil scum who lie cheat and steal (see the countless billions in fines paid for lying and falsifying test results) for profit. 

The scumbags like Fauci and heads of the the various health departments are former pharma executives who are bought and paid for. Same thing on wall st and the vast majority of our population thinks these things are fair and not completely rigged. Money and power are the only drivers of a companies behavior , not public health. 

BR is way too dumb to comprehend that he's been brainwashed to be a salesman for Big Pharma.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Says Dumb Joey, who thinks democrats represent the 1% as much as Republicons. Says Dumb Joey who believes common sense tells him he has the freedom to kill people.  Mandates are foolish. 

Dumb Joey consistently exposing his ignorance.  Thanks for your latest post.