Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Only an absolutely braindead moron like Rubber actually believes these pharmaceutical companies are “good” when they’re nothing but lying evil scum who lie cheat and steal (see the countless billions in fines paid for lying and falsifying test results) for profit. 

The scumbags like Fauci and heads of the the various health departments are former pharma executives who are bought and paid for. Same thing on wall st and the vast majority of our population thinks these things are fair and not completely rigged. Money and power are the only drivers of a companies behavior , not public health. 

The Great Awakening is in Progress

The ending wont be for everyone

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

answer the question... do they get ANY money from big pharma or don't they

simple YES or NO... after you answer i will respond so be careful here

Don't know.  Probably. Big pharm has lobbyists with millions all over.Not relevant.  Pinocchio owns the "Fake News" rhetoric. I've heard it a thousand times from Pinocchio.  Claiming Fake News has zero credibility in my book. But there are definitely cases.

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll fight any Neo-Nazi.  They usually run away because they know I probably can't catch them with only one foot and a stub. You up for the challenge?

Fly into Charlotte anytime you piece of shit...Crippled motherfucker...And bring you piece of shit parents if they are still alive and I will let them know what a subhuman piece of shit they raised...You ain't doing shit...

13 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And they gave $8.2 million to Joe Biden.

With only $2.5 million going to Trump.

Tell us again how the Democrats aren't bought and paid for.  LMAO.

You're psychotic.  I never said Democrats aren't bought and paid for. Because of a Republicon law, allowed by a Republicon tilted Supreme Court, these huge donations from big corps and billionaires to politicians are allowed.  It's a famous case called Citizens United.  Might be the worst ruling ever made by the Scotus. Of a Republicon Scotus.

No show us a graphic of donations by the Koch Brothers and the Mercer family.

Citizens United does not prevent the Democrats from enacting sweeping campaign finance reform right now while they hold both legislative majorities and the executive office in the federal government.

So spare us the bullshit.

They're more interested in keeping their paychecks from Big Pharma and carrying out political hit jobs against people who entered the Capitol Building with police officers holding the door open for them.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And they gave $8.2 million to Joe Biden.

With only $2.5 million going to Trump.

Tell us again how the Democrats aren't bought and paid for.  LMAO.

Very Dumb Monkey is full of shit.

185 democrats took zero corporate money compared to 2 Republicons.  Part of the progressive agenda is not accepting Corp. funding. Their fund raising is strictly from individual donors.

Very Dumb Monkey gets schooled again. And his Dumb cohert, Very Dumb Joey, can learn a lot if he reads the attached link. Class is dismissed.  

Dumb Monkey schooled.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_corporate_PAC_pledge

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Very Dumb Monkey is full of shit.

185 democrats took zero corporate money compared to 2 Republicons.  Part of the progressive agenda is not accepting Corp. funding. Their fund raising is strictly from individual donors.

Very Dumb Monkey gets schooled again. And his Dumb cohert, Very Dumb Joey, can learn a lot if he reads the attached link. Class is dismissed.  

Dumb Monkey schooled.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_corporate_PAC_pledge

LMAO.  No wonder this fucking idiot is so dumb.

Wikipedia.  LOL.

Because Open Secrets (i.e. the site I got that from and linked) doesn't get that information directly from the Federal Election Commission.

JFC.  What a fucking idiot.

23 minutes ago, Buster said:

Fly into Charlotte anytime you piece of shit...Crippled motherfucker...And bring you piece of shit parents if they are still alive and I will let them know what a subhuman piece of shit they raised...You ain't doing shit...

Like I said, I'll fight any Neo-Nazi.  We have to finalize the logistics.  Is Hoffa willing to arbitrate the fight?  

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  No wonder this fucking idiot is so dumb.

Wikipedia.  LOL.

Because Open Secrets (i.e. the site I got that from and linked) doesn't get that information directly from the Federal Election Commission.

JFC.  What a fucking idiot.

Very Dumb Monkey, Wikipedia is just a peek that confirms how stupid you are.  I guarantee way more Republicons take corporate pac money than Democrats.  Way more. I'll bet you $5,000.

And democrats recently attempted to pass a voting rights bill. A bill that represented the poor,  minorities, and would make Republicons voter suppression and Republicon election theft illegal.  A bill representing the poor and working class. A bill opposed by the Billionaire Republicon donors. 100% of the Dems voted yes and 100% voted on to block it. Voted for the 1%. So far at least 3 different attempts were filibuster by the Republicons, representing the 1% against the poor.

How stupid are very Dumb Monkey and his dumb Cohert Joey?

40 minutes ago, Buster said:

Did you say North Carolina? Only 2 things come out of North Carolina.  Steers and Queers. You certainly aren't a steer. But I'm sure you fcvk them. CK comes from Carolina. :lock

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Maybe BR can't read.

Can someone put this list in simpler terms so his diabetes-rotted brain can comprehend it?

$8.2 million to Joe Biden.

Does this mean you accept my $5,000 wager. The wager is more Republicons are taking corporate money than Democrats. This is only for current house and Senate members.  What Joe Biden received from PAC's is irrelevant.  It confirms the election was a referendum on Benedict Donald. Yes or no to bet. Don't worry about your reputation, everyone who isn't a Trumptard already knows you're very dumb.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/31/super-pac-big-donors-biden-iowa-110081