• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

laugh.jpg

The "Trump Vax" and "Warp Speed" was NEVER about a cure for COVID, as we all know there are better solution and Trump tried to tout them but the media/DS wouldnt allow that info out.. ,,,,it was a cure for the GREAT RESET

Name one relatively low vaxxed country that's suffering? I dont think there are any, then you have country after country that's extremely high vaxxed who have more covid than ever.

Therefore the world would be better off without the vax than with it.

The real question is what would have happened if we not only never had the vaccine, but never shut anything down, never, ever wore masks, basically never attempted any mitigation of any kind?

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Terrorist, I recall you famously saying your common sense tells you mandates are foolish.  Then you were recently asked how do you feel about Republicons striping away freedoms and rights from women. We heard crickets from the terrorist.  The pussy is scared of Republicons. :laugh

The terrorist also used to be scared of me. But the pussy's mindset changed when he found out I only had one foot.

Wtf are you talking about , gimpy? 
Im 100% against banning abortions. 

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

Name one relatively low vaxxed country that's suffering? I dont think there are any, then you have country after country that's extremely high vaxxed who have more covid than ever.

Therefore the world would be better off without the vax than with it.

The real question is what would have happened if we not only never had the vaccine, but never shut anything down, never, ever wore masks, basically never attempted any mitigation of any kind?

You still dont get it, maybe next year:flag

Hint    .......You might understand this angle better if you look that the situation MORE from a POLITICAL perspective rather than a HEALTH perspective..

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

You still dont get it, maybe next year:flag

Hint    .......You might understand this angle better if you look that the situation MORE from a POLITICAL perspective rather than a HEALTH perspective..

This is a covid thread so i try to talk about covid, your delusions and conspiracy theory's should stay in your mental health thread.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This is a covid thread so i try to talk about covid, your delusions and conspiracy theory's should stay in your mental health thread.

Understanding the nature of the vax and the covid scam is delusional?

Good one Gump

Exapand your thinking and it will make more sense than you just posting the same

"Look they didnt vax and they are getting better graphs"

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Understanding the nature of the vax and the covid scam is delusional?

Good one Gump

If you have something to say just say it, I answered your question now try answering mine. Where would we be if we had never done a thing to address covid other than doing our best to treat the sick?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If you have something to say just say it, I answered your question now try answering mine. Where would we be if we had never done a thing to address covid other than doing our best to treat the sick?

Your counter question displays your COMPLETE and UTTER ignorance to the question that I posed.

But I will give you the obvious answer .    We would have taken HCQ, Ivermectim, Vitamin Protocols and have been better off......BUT they were never going to allow it to be played out that way.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Your counter question displays your COMPLETE and UTTER ignorance for the situation.,

But I will give you the obvious answer .    We would have taken HCQ, Ivermectim, Vitamin Protocols and have been better off......BUT they were never going to allow it to be played out that way.

The lizard people?

Reposting this. MikeyDoom and MilkyMike have given their thoughts, would like to hear others.

Here is a thought experiment for TGF........now dont get caught up in your feelings......set aside your Trump Gripes...

Have any of you all considered where we would be WITHOUT a vaccine?  Again not a debate about the debacle that is the Vax, but have any of you all LITERALLY played out the alternative in your mind?

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

The lizard people?

The same people who are holding back those same treatments NOW. The same people who are pushing for mandates,lockdowns  and passports worldwide.

One of the reasons countries who used HCQ, Ivermectin and others were able to was because the Cabal had lesser control of higher powers.

Are they lizard people :dunno

but they minions of SATAN :hanging-smiley-emoticon:

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

The same people who are holding back those same treatments NOW. The same people who are pushing for mandates,lockdowns  and passports worldwide.

One of the reasons countries who used HCQ, Ivermectin and others were able to was because the Cabal had lesser control of higher powers.

Are they lizard people :dunno

but they minions of SATAN :hanging-smiley-emoticon:

image.gif

9 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Reposting this. MikeyDoom and MilkyMike have given their thoughts, would like to hear others.

Here is a thought experiment for TGF........now dont get caught up in your feelings......set aside your Trump Gripes...

Have any of you all considered where we would be WITHOUT a vaccine?  Again not a debate about the debacle that is the Vax, but have any of you all LITERALLY played out the alternative in your mind?

The biggest thing is Trump would most likely be president. 

15 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Wtf are you talking about , gimpy? 
Im 100% against banning abortions. 

Was just looking for an answer.  I thought you might be part of the white mob. When they don't get their way, the white mob shows up at the Capitol, at school board, etc. They also voted for the most unfit, criminal president by the 10's of millions.  Glad to hear you're not part of the white mob?

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Was just looking for an answer.  I thought you might be part of the white mob. When they don't get their way, the white mob shows up at the Capitol, at school board, etc. They also voted for the most unfit, criminal president by the 10's of millions.  Glad to hear you're not part of the white mob?

I've always thought you were a tranny.

I was right.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2452278561539/omicron-symptoms-what-to-look-out-for-as-doctor-says-new-variant-may-not-fit-clinical-picture-of-delta?noAds=1&_f=app_share&s=a99

"According to the doctor, the variant is affecting people who are 40 or younger. Almost 50 per cent of the patients with symptoms of omicron that she treated were not vaccinated, she said. "

Funny how the media tries to word this like it's the unvaccinated's fault.  50% haha.  This has to be the dumbest quote in all of the covid hysteria.  That leaves the other 50% that she's treating as unvaccinated so wtf is the point?