Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

And what did Trump provide Putin exactly, genius?

LOL.

This should be fucking hilarious.

He took every step he could to try and weaken us internationally. it just wasn't enough!

Trump on Putin -  We are great friends, He's a genuis!

Traitorous fuck!  Treat this piece of shit and those with him like the traitors they are 

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Sharp Square said:

He took every step he could to try and weaken us internationally. it just wasn't enough!

Traitorous fuck!  Treat this piece of shit and those with him like the traitors they are 

Yup.  We were so weak internationally under Trump that Putin didn't attack until now.  LMAO.

Holy fuck, you are retarded.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Sanctions are going to hurt American citizens more than Russian ones.

This is a massive sacrifice for 3 small regions on the other side of the planet.

We have allies with serious security interest at stake that we have to back as well as our own and we cannot let a man with his ambitions go completely unchecked. Something has to be done and we all agree a military response could not happen, so there had to be economic measures taken. That was inevitable. 

Just now, Sharp Square said:

We have allies with serious security interest at stake that we have to back as well as our own and we cannot let a man with his ambitions go completely unchecked. Something has to be done and we all agree a military response could not happen, so there had to be economic measures taken. That was inevitable. 

Yeah.  Let's punish Putin by paying $7/gallon in gas.  LOL.

Like I said, you're a few cans short of a six pack.

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

:bulb

Scum #2 rushes to the side of scum #1, I swear you two fuck then he says something stupid and you swear to it then back to bed. Burial will be over soon and then the dull twats can say they were just bored and wanted to have some fun in this thread. Disgusting shit eater just like your butt buddy. Drop dead. 

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Scum #2 rushes to the side of scum #1, I swear you two fuck then he says something stupid and you swear to it then back to bed. Burial will be over soon and then the dull twats can say they were just bored and wanted to have some fun in this thread. Disgusting shit eater just like your butt buddy. Drop dead. 

nah this is different your a fucking traitor, always time to put these kinds of worthless fucks in their place! 

piece of shit 

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Our allies, specifically Germany got into bed with Russia for their energy needs against our wishes. Let them pay more for gas than us because of that decision.

Too much American blood has been spilled in Europe over the last 100 years to go down that road again. I've been to US military cemeteries in Europe, it's crushing to see the sacrifices we've made for their security. 

Unless Russia attacks a NATO ally, we needn't take action. 

u didnt respond to shit you fucking traitor.  u made yet another stupid comment.  

Is it as stupid as someone making up bullshit quotes that Trump never said?  LOL.

Putin is far more intelligent than the stupid fuck you voted for.  Those are just facts, dumbfuck.

And Trump would have never let this happen.

Scoreboard, stupid.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Our allies, specifically Germany got into bed with Russia for their energy needs against our wishes. Let them pay more for gas than us because of that decision.

Too much American blood has been spilled in Europe over the last 100 years to go down that road again. I've been to US military cemeteries in Europe, it's crushing to see the sacrifices we've made for their security. 

Unless Russia attacks a NATO ally, we needn't take action. 

There has to be a response no way could he be allowed to attack Ukraine with no consequences. There will be levers to be pulled by the US and allies to help with the fallout.  Sure it will not come at no cost to us but in the end it has to be done.  In the end there was really no other move to be made. 

We could not simply do nothing and I think most would agree there. 

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

There has to be a response no way could he be allowed to attack Ukraine with no consequences. There will be levers to be pulled by the US and allies to help with the fallout.  Sure it will not come at no cost to us but in the end it has to be done.  In the end there was really no other move to be made. 

Thanks for spending even more of my money for me, you fucking commie.

We haven't done shit.

All Biden is doing is fucking over Americans.  As usual.

I don't disagree that there needs to be a response. Russia attacking Ukrainian targets outside of the disputed territories areas is naked agression bordering on war crimes.

I just don't want us to endure sacrifices for European security, again.

I think it's okay for us to be a little selfish rather than altruistic this time.

22 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

u cannot fix this kind of fkn stupid!

He didnt attack while Trump was in office because he was an asset on the inside doing as much damage as he could. Now that Biden is in office his Republican assets are hamstrung and of moderate assistance, they didn't do enough while they had the chance. He now had no other choice but to invade, 

Putin is taking Ukraine becuase he's tired of being pushed around by Nato and the US - the simple fact is we are now a second rate power in rapid decline - he's made the calculation that we are now weak enough to get away with it and he's right.

The other reality is that russia and ukraine have always been linked - economically, historically and militarally, Ukraine is in their sphere just like mexico and canada are to us.

The best thing to do is shut up and back off, Ukraine will be his soon and there's nothing we can do about it, there's nothing we will do about it. Then we can go back to normal, wouldn't that be good?

11 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Did you hear biden say we're going to stop buying russian oil - nope? we buy about 550,000 bbls/day

Did you hear biden say that europe is going to stop buying russian gas and oil - nope?

We are doing a fair amount of sanctions that sound good, look good, but dont really amount to much.